Weird sound after rear subframe rebushing and new trans

Nick_is_not_sus

• Member For: 1y 15d

Can any one identify this sound if it's familiar? I put a new transmission in and replaced all rear subframe bushes with superpros the 3 diff ones are solid (I used factory ones last time and they lasted a year) coming from the rear. More noticeable with the seats folded down like the video. Sounds coming from behind me. I'm positive it's not the trans or the diff. I mean the diff never made any sound till I changed the bushes. Has a Eaton Trutrack 

https://streamable.com/d2jso1

You can't here the supercharger sounding whine? It's not loud loud but enough to be annoying when the cars drive line was dead quiet.

shouldnt be the springs, It has OZracing coil overs.  I took the platform adjusters and springs out together and placed on the bench 

Just curious wondering if it's the driveshaft c.v or maybe the centre bearing. I put the car back up on the hoist the center hanger is mint the cv im not so sure. I took it off the drive shaft and and popped the cv apart cleaned it and repacked it with grease. It's Still the same

• Puff
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 9y 8m 18d

Pretty normal to have an increase in nvh when changing to a more solid bush assembly. You wanna try using tuff mounts for the engine mounts, turns a nice driving car into a giant pos.

Started suspecting the firm bushings might be the culprit after some googling today .. the transfer of the driveline sound into the cab. Its probably half the reason why the stock bushes were so soft and flog out to quickly.