Fg f6 motor into fg xr6 turbo

Jayden7676

• Member For: 2y 5m 6d

A 2009 f6 has come up for sale is a import and impossible nearly to get it registered here , so was curious can I swap littarly everything over to my fg ? There both the same year , if I was to swap icc , cluster , motor , trans and ecu over would it all work fine ? Or more too it , cheers , 

Edited by Jayden7676

• Jayden7676 changed the title to Fg f6 motor into fg xr6 turbo
  • Puff
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 9y 8m 18d

$3450 maximum CCS cost after July this year, I'd just register the F6. Better yet put a new high CPI cat in it and you might end up paying stuff all.

• Like 1

I'm in nz , needs a damage cert becuse it was damaged and fixed in aus then imported here . In theory would swapping everything over work fine ? Or would it need to be flashed becuse of the swap , ? Figure if there both Same year swapping everything over should be turn key over good to go, 

• Puff
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 9y 8m 18d

I ain't no swapping expert but from what I've read the stuff you've listed will be all you need to have it work. You might need to swap the abs module as they need to be matched. You also need to check the diff ratio and wheel size settings are correct, maybe a couple more things in the vid block in the tune.

• Like 1

Perfect , was going to swap littarly everything over the rear sub frame , tail shaft , body kit , motor , interior everything , 👌 , car has 90,000km and can get it for a steal , so figure I'll never be able to afford a road legal f6 so it'll be next best thing , essentially a full f6 on my fg turbo chashi haha , 😄,  

Edited by Jayden7676