Combined States Snowy Cruise - November 2022

EvilDaifu

• Cruise Whore
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 19y 1m 2d

LOL I was thinking about that yesterday.  Would there be some interest to do another Snowy Cruise in November later this year?

Here's the vid from last year's.  Sorry I took so long to do this one.  Just so busy earlier this year with work and other things, and I also took a month's holiday as well overseas.

I tried to represent 4 days of a fantastic fun and enjoyable trip with good and trusted mates in less than 7 mins :roflmbo:  But there is honestly no way I can do it justice - you have to be on the cruise to fully appreciate it :beerchug:

My special thanks to Rab, k31th, YLD127 and El Andrew :happyfriends:

Anyway, hope you like it (see link below) :thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Cruise Whore
  • Moderating Team

Thanks k31th, Matt and Andrew.  Also thanks Rab who responded as well on message.

I'd like to do Tassie as well but funds are looking tight right now.  I've got another overseas holiday coming up (using up some of my leave that I'd banked up past 3 years) that I'll need to fund.

• Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 9y 4m 16d

Yeah I don't think I could swing Tassie this year with my fixed rate ending next month. Keen for Snowies though if you guys are.

Haha I was trying to remember why I was late to Tumut on Friday. That's right I was redecorating the toilet.

• Cruise Whore
  • Moderating Team

I seem to remember you showing us pics of the  deck you made and saying you ended up using a brush rather than a oil mop to finish it off.  I bought both but ended up using the brush more on my rear deck because I had the time to do it.  The oil mop was way faster when I did use it though 😊

• Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 9y 4m 16d

Yeah the plan was to quickly use the mop for a couple of coats then hit the road. But then a) I wasn't happy with the first mop coat so switched to the brush and b) got sick in the guts.

I'll recoat in the next month or so. I think it is worth spending the extra time with the brush. Just wish it wasn't over 60 square metres in size!

• Cruise Whore
  • Moderating Team

Ah yes I somehow forgot about you being unwell - I get the toilet reference now 😳

Looks like it might be another snowy cruise then as more people would be able to make it ...