FPV badges to fit in the blue oval slot

mattson

• Forum Superhero
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 10m 25d
lol this question reminds me of when I had my EF XR8,  I used to love the guys in there standard EF falcons who put the XR red stripe on the car, then (out of all things) try to run me.....lol DEMOLISHED :)

My opinion, same with this, you put FPV badges on your car, then a REAL FPV lines you up.....hope you got some work done.

But, if your after something different, and you like it then  :bluegrab:

I have yet to meet an FPV car I couldn't beat. :banned:

Geea.

Funny and very true!!! :lol:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• FORD FORD FORD
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 7m 4d
I dont mind the idea....although my car's not an FPV - I reckon it's better ! :beeer:

....but it IS a Ford, and it IS a performance car, and it's built to race...so here's what I want on a badge and fitted to my car. (Umm, not the ford one) Are these badges available?

Dave

Hey Dave,

maybe you shouldn't post for a couple of days until you've acclimatised to our weather. For your own benefit.

Scotty

• ASHA - Anti Stooge Hunter Association
  • Member For: 21y 4m 10d
lol this question reminds me of when I had my EF XR8,  I used to love the guys in there standard EF falcons who put the XR red stripe on the car, then (out of all things) try to run me.....lol DEMOLISHED :)

My opinion, same with this, you put FPV badges on your car, then a REAL FPV lines you up.....hope you got some work done.

But, if your after something different, and you like it then  :beeer:

I have yet to meet an FPV car I couldn't beat. :beeer:

Geea.

lol the fact that your car does 13.3 means your allowed to put any enhanced stickers you want on it :lol:

Bloody hell, last time I lined up a gt, I got demolished !!!!! :beeer:

but then again, his didnt sound stock

Edited by XR6ISM

• Award Winning Photo guy
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 9m 16d

I really like this one, might have to do some hunting on EBAY to see if I can get my hands on a couple ;)

post-34-1080170961.jpg

• Member For: 20y 10m 25d
I dont mind the idea....although my car's not an FPV - I reckon it's better ! :k24t:

....but it IS a Ford, and it IS a performance car, and it's built to race...so here's what I want on a badge and fitted to my car. (Umm, not the ford one)  Are these badges available?

Dave

Hey Dave,

maybe you shouldn't post for a couple of days until you've acclimatised to our weather. For your own benefit.

Scotty

Hey Scotty,

You're right, I shouldn't post for a while - my second full day in Brissy yesterday and some farkin dickhead slams into the back of me at the corner of Anne St and Brunswick St. Bloody brainless farker. I drove the car everyday in Melb, and it was without a scratch. It's on the road for 2 minutes in Brissy, and a moron forgets to remember that a red left arrow, with me waiting in front for the green, means dont accelerate.

...a new rear bumper now on order :thumbsup:

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 8m 20d
I dont mind the idea....although my car's not an FPV - I reckon it's better ! :nuts2:

....but it IS a Ford, and it IS a performance car, and it's built to race...so here's what I want on a badge and fitted to my car. (Umm, not the ford one)  Are these badges available?

Dave

Hey Dave,

Scotty

Hey Scotty,

You're right, I shouldn't post for a while - my second full day in Brissy yesterday and some farkin dickhead slams into the back of me at the corner of Anne St and Brunswick St. Bloody brainless farker. I drove the car everyday in Melb, and it was without a scratch. It's on the road for 2 minutes in Brissy, and a moron forgets to remember that a red left arrow, with me waiting in front for the green, means dont accelerate.

...a new rear bumper now on order :beeer:

phase 3 pashen, whats your rego plate.... If your roaming around brissy I just want to make sure that I never line you up and then get blown to oblivion... I'd rather just look and admire and watch some other fool make that mistake :beeer:

• No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle!
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 20y 8m 7d
I really like this one, might have to do some hunting on EBAY to see if I can get my hands on a couple ;)

here is is:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...&category=29711

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 9m 1d

here is is:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...&category=29711

Personally I dont think it looks classy enough needs better coloring, chrome or something to plain.

regards

stang :unsure:

• FORD FORD FORD
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 7m 4d
I dont mind the idea....although my car's not an FPV - I reckon it's better ! :beeer:

Dave

Hey Dave,

Scotty

Hey Scotty,

...a new rear bumper now on order :thumbsup:

Mate I don't know how you drive every day in the Valley. I'd go berko for sure, sorry about your skirt.

Please get out of the Walley, I worry for you in there.

Scotty