441rwkw fgx xr6t

Slowxr6t

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 1m 16d

Nice one!

Been running a 9174 for years on my street manual. Using a small 0.83 iwg housing, get crazy boost early, better than the gtx3576 I had 10 yrs ago. Getting 20psi by 2750rpm lol. I have a built engine so can handle back pressure. Obviously top end limited but still get 450rwkw, enough for the street and fast spool is hilarious.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member For: 5y 9m 4d

@Puffwagon when you re-seal your barra sumps back on do you prefer to have engine upside down or right way up? Im just wondering if I can take sump off and reseal it on without removing motor. I know I have to remove front subframe to get sump off, iv done it before. I remember when I had motor on a stand upside down and I put sump back on I didnt have a helper and it was pretty difficult by myself cos the sump is so big, I remember I had a couple of goes at lowering sump down onto block cos I was worried I had smeared the three bond. Im not sure what went wrong but it leaks on the right side up the front by the angled tab on the sump. In your opinion can the sump be taken off and resealed without taking off front cover and crank pulley? Should new half moon seals be used even if mine arent leaking? Thanks