Nizpro Stage 2 Kit

DA HULK

• Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 10d

How much u spent... im a novice when it comes to nizpro gear... but when over ere you can get a rapid cooler kit... and a safe easy 330rwkw on your first stage of mods... and pay from $1200-$1500 (and what ever the cooler cost you ontop) to make it to high 300's or low 400's doesnt cost nearly as much as what it states on the nizpro website... if it did... only a few select people would have it, coz its I <3 Bananas ridiculous!

(unless nizpro dont upgrade their website prices, then I apologise)

Had a look at the nizpro website... I know theyre good sh*t... but OMG... you pay for it!

When you can get a safe 10 second pass or over 400rwkw for a lot cheaper and just as good why would you?!!!!!!

p.s..... if it is cheaper than I have read or you havent spent as much as I have seen on the nzpro website.. I apologise ... (I have been missinformed.

Oh and as a few people have stated.. it's not just bout the numbers ...

MAKING 370RWKW ONCE IS A LOT DIFFERENT THAN MAKING A SMOOTH 370RWKW AT A SENSIBLE AMOUNT OF BOOST...

I could make 370 in my xr6t standard with just a tune and injectors... but it wouldnt last long...

Also I remember getting in my wrx standard and thinin it was fast.. haha... power is decieving... wait til you've had it a while... if your anythin like me you will get bored very quick...

I picked mycar up from the shop.. drove it non stop on a cruise that night... got in it in the morning... and it felt slow already ...hahaha...

But I guess that's coz I'm a freak who always wants more power...

If your enjoying where your at... good on ya... hope you drive safe and have fun!

Edited by xr6turbo_chick

• Forged Member
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 17y 7m 16d

I think what we are missing here is that 370rwkw does not stop being a fast street car. Yes you may get used to it but you have to remember an 11sec streeter is very very fast - lamborghini's do 11s and people think they are rediculously quick, so whats the difference when it comes to the numbers?

Enjoy your power Craig, enjoy the car for what it is. IMO I can barely use my 373rwkw on the street at WOT so whats the point of getting more? So we can brag, but definately not so we can use it on the street!

• Donating Members

you may also like taking your car down the strip... not for bragging but for self satisfaction, you may get a rush out of getting a great time down the strip :rolleyes: the feeling of te acceleration is like no other in the world... and ome people just enjoy that.

kw's dont mean jack sh*t to me... but to some others it might... I am a time slip girl.. that's what I'm building my car for...

And yes.. I will still use my car on the street when I feel like it...

• Forged Member
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 17y 7m 16d

Totally agree, but we are talking about an every day driven car here, not a weekend cruise special.

I love burnouts and powerskids and drag racing too - I own a couple of pairs of stock rims for that reason - but for everyday, I reckon 330rwkw is as far as you need to go, especially in an auto.

Just my opinion!

• Donating Members

ok... cant argue with you... its true... if you drive like you should on the roads you really dont need more than 50kws lol... but ye I know what your saying.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 7m 15d

Sometimes I wish I knew where to stop, I am driving around with a baby 330ish and after having the car off the road for a couple of months it now feels like a weapon.

Whilst in today's xrt figures 370rwkw is 'average' it is still massive for an every day car.

• All round good guy!
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 13d

Pat, I agree and disapree. Let me explain.

The 325 was good but not alot down low and really had to boot it to get the pleasure if you get me. The 372 with the stage 2 has a lot more down low and is much more driveable.

If I could down tune it and have the same driveability I would to be honest. This thing is woefully overpowered.

As for cost. Lets not go there. Yes Nizpro is expensive but you tend to get what you pay for. You bloody better. Lets say I paiid far too much but I have peace of mind knowing its well within its limits. There are some out there that get 440+ or whatever and you have to ask, whats the reliability? I know how I drive and I drive this car within its limits, it has good gear on it, looks smick. sounds awsome and just punch it and it goes. And when you open the bonnet theres not stuff mismatched and going everuwhere.

But look, I'm not here to argue stuff about who is better. The whole idea of the fourm is for us who love wurbos to share what we have. If someone rocks up with 500kw having done it for half the price I'll shake his hand and say well done.

• Donating Members

shake ma hand bitch!!!! :lookaround::roflmbo::roflmbo:

nah I dun have 500.... but im not talking about miss matched and dodgy work...

Im not bitching on nipro... but omg.. I couldnt believe the prices that's all..

just coz it has a label attatched to it doesnt mean its better.. at the same time I wouldnt buy or go to people I dont trust....

YOU DONT ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!

(or else consumer affairs wouldnt exist)

but if your happy with the work... I guess that's all you can ask right.

anyways...good luck and enjoy

Edited by xr6turbo_chick