Nizpro Stage 2 Kit

DA HULK

• Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 10d

oh and also... while I have your attention... I got told that if I say bought a plenum 2nd hand and went to nizpro to get other parts that I needed they wouldnt sell me those parts unless I have all nizpro gear and staged kits ... it that true??? kinda liek you need a build number almost like fpv??? or have I been miss informed.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 7m 15d

Let me clear this up for you, my comment about not having a clue was directed at the way you went about your post not your knowledge of the XRT.

Edited by jimmy1234

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 1m 2d

The Nizzy kit IMO is pricey, but you do get what you pay for.. That doesnt just include the bits and pieces, you get it all done drive in drve out, and isnt it also EPA legal too.. How many of us can say that..

If hes got the money then why not, I would...

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 8m 5d

so is it kinda paying for the convenience almost I guess..

and if you dont have the knowledge I guess its a safe option...

but question... if yu want to get upto stage 2 straight away say... do you have to pay for stage 1,1+ and 2?

nah, only the stage 2 plus requires the stage 2 price. are u thinkin of getting one haha

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 8m 5d

oh and also... while I have your attention... I got told that if I say bought a plenum 2nd hand and went to nizpro to get other parts that I needed they wouldnt sell me those parts unless I have all nizpro gear and staged kits ... it that true??? kinda liek you need a build number almost like fpv??? or have I been miss informed.

I would not imagine so. that would be a bit crap ... that's when u go get some p/w gear

Edited by mic

• 10 months later...
  • All round good guy!
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 14d

Hi Gmkiller.

I have the stage 2+ which has the turbo housing mods, plus I have a 0.7 comp cover.

I make 372 at the wheels.

But let me give you a tip. Don't be too concerned about power. Once its fitted and tuned just wait for 2 things. 1 the bloody noise of the thing....not good for grandmothers, and 2, the responseiveness of the throttle. Screw the numbers man. The smile you will have on your dial is enough in my view.

Is your car modded at all now? Ba 0r BF??

Guest Slash
  • Guests

As I told you when you picked it up Chris, my F6 made 409rwkw's with the same cooler & Tom Barne's car made 600rwkw+ with the same cooler.

Nizpro kit wont be your restriction, standard exhaust, Siemens injectors, standard turbo etc will all run out before the cooler needs upgrading.