Nizpro Stage 2 Kit

DA HULK

• Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 10d

its ok... your intiteled to your oppinion just as im intitled to mine... that what a forum is right??

I dont have a clue coz I wouldnt pay throug my nose for nizpro gear... ok fair enough... that's your opinion...

my opinion is that you must be brilliant coz I hear that guys who take it up the ass get really smart after a while.... :lookaround:

• Donating Members

thanks bjc...

oh and on your sig jimmy... it says built and tuned by tunehouse... now unless you work for tunehouse as a mech or tuner... then u paid for work to get done to your car.

which means your not the designer, or head mech, or head tuner, or programer, that worked for ford and made the xr6t, and knows the be all and end all on every topic about them....

so you, like me, and almost everyone else doesnt know everything!!!!

so hows about you have your oppinion and I have mine! ok

• Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 20y 4m 29d

Please stop fighting...I get scared. :lookaround:

Feel free to debate the topic but there's no need to get emotional or personal please ladies.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 7m 15d

I know nothing and never professed to know any more than nothing. I am not sure why you made the assumption that I was having a go about you questioning his bang for buck.

What I would like to know is why you feel the need to get on a forum sh!t all over someone because in your 'opinion' they payed to much for the work they had done?

• Donating Members

ummm if you'll excuse me... I was trying ..(if you bother to read my first post), to see how much he did pay.. as to weather it is bang for buck... as the website I thought was too steep...(websites tend to not be updated!)(and I did mention I didnt know too much about nizpro gear and left it very open for someone to correct me and say.."yes it is worth the coin"...but no one did)

you will notice that at the end of pretty much all my posts I also added in... nice one.. and hope you have fun etc etc... which therefore means... I DONT GIVE A FAT f*ck WHERE OR WHO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE GIVES THEIR MONEY TO...

just wanted to know if it is Really bang for buck...nizpro I believe was pretty much the first to put r&d into products for the xrt's and I wanted to know if they r in ppl's oppinion worth the dosh theyre still askin people to fork out!!!

I DONT PROFESS TO KNOW EVERYTHING COZ I'D BE LYING...BUT OMG... HOW DO U KNOW IF YOU DONT ASK!!!!

I wasnt bagging just asking... if he wants to pay the dosh and he's happy with the product.. then fine...

OH... AND IF ITS NOT PERSONAL!!!! how come you didnt comment on every other guy posting up "370 is not impressive these days".... I believe its great that we can have cars making that power!!... and if that's the power and he's happy....GOOD ON HIM!!! and I sincerely mean that!!!!

Edited by xr6turbo_chick

• Donating Members

I just read over my first post again... and I must admit... it does sound a bit full on... it was meant to be more of a question (it is hard to express tone and epression in writing)... BUT... if the OP had come on and said "well I wanted to pay that much becase I believe it is worth the money", then I would have been thrilled with the answer... I like a lot of ppl r just trying to sus out whats good and whats not.. and gather some ppls oppinions (as everyones varies so much)...

BUT when people jump on here (like you) and make bold harsh statements like "you dont have a clue", then dont justify it for another half an hour... is why poor young blokes who arent thick skinned feel like they cant get on here and ask a question or share an oppinion in fear of grouchy fukers jumpin on and crying...ARE YOU HIS MUM??? ... if you are... then im sorry for appearing to be mean to your son... if not... then get over it! if he has an issue... he could post it... or send me a pm askin why I'm bagging him (which im not)...

A lot of people are of the opinion on this forum that they are "the sh*t" even if theyre not (not tlkin about the opener of this thread) but it is kinda of the opinion if you dont make a 9sec pass or 500 rwkw you aren't good enough...

WELL GUESS WHAT I SHAL ENLIGHTEN YOU:

1. not everyone can afford to pay big dosh and get a billion kw's

2. there is always someone better than you and yor car

3. this forum is about learning and seeing what ppl are up to...

and if you dont want to be asked questions or cop ppl's oppinions DONT POST!

I am just learning like everyone else ... but omg ... dont make a bold statement and judge someone on a post that you may have taken the wrong way or may have come across harsh (and I apologise if it did)...

anyways... thankyou rudiger... if you are happy with the money you spent... then good.. I'm glad... and congrats on the vehicle... as a lot of us on ere... if its your pride and joy... go for it!

thanks spankers

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 8m 5d

the thing that is strongly appealing with a nizpro kit is that its drive in drive out in a day. the exact kit that u want is the exact one u will get, the one that is advertised on the site. simple. all the info is right there in front of u and very informative. no suprises. and for people who dont mind paying the extra and are not very mechanically minded, its very easy. I personally dont let anyone work on my car, and think that p/w gear is top notch.

• Donating Members

so is it kinda paying for the convenience almost I guess..

and if you dont have the knowledge I guess its a safe option...

but question... if yu want to get upto stage 2 straight away say... do you have to pay for stage 1,1+ and 2?