Nizpro Stage 2 Kit

DA HULK

• Member For: 16y 7m 23d

2 reasons to buy a cooler is looks and performance so it is upto the purchaser to decide which he wants most. Doesnt matter if Im blind as I dont need to look at my cooler from the drivers seat and dont need people looking at the front of my car saying "omg yulay look at that fully sick cooler" for my car to perform well.

• Member For: 17y 3m

hehehe, you guys stick to your polished, centred, bottom-bottom feed coolers that only really utilise half the core, I'll go with one that performs the best.... (bottom-top feed):bowdown:

With the bar on, /grilles in place its hard to spot the cooler unless your looking for it, as its almost the same colour as my car.

• Banned
  • Member For: 16y 8m 1d

hey dude who took your pics, I was at the pro, gettin one put in bout a month or two ago and wanted some pics on the dyno but dave said I wasnt alowed in the shop while he was tuning it...

" How come you were loud?? that's not fair" :mexicanwave:

Edited by stockxr

• Member For: 17y 3m

its $1650 fitted, including all the nice stainless pipework, silicone joiners and stainless clamps, boost sensor adaptor.

Please contact Nizpro for a supplied only price (if they do)...

There is 2 hrs labour for them to fit it, and they know what they're doing, having done tons...would take yourself 3-4hrs at home on the driveway...might not be worth it for supply only, for the time it will take.

Edited by Full Monty