Nizpro Stage 2 Kit

DA HULK

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 9d
mine isnt a f6,though paul @elite just finished fitting mine today,did an awesome job,just has to tune it know but will be looking at 350+rwkw(I have a atomic bottom end)

lee

Dalts was yours a kit or custom ?

• Member For: 17y 11m 21d

I have enquired about the kits aswell for my f6 and simon says paul @elite automotive is a good fitter in brisbane but you don't get the 20,000km or 12 months warranty on the work and parts . you do if you were to get it fitted by nizpro that's what I was told

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 9d
I have enquired about the kits aswell for my f6  and simon says paul @elite automotive is a good fitter in brisbane but you don't get the 20,000km or 12 months warranty on the work and parts . you do  if you were to get it  fitted by nizpro that's what I was told

Surly if they are a Nizpro dealer the product and warentee should be the same across the country ? FORD sydney Brisbane Mel etc

• Toughest BA Turbo
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 8m 30d

I'll contact Nizpro tomorrow to get an answer, to stop further conjecture, or ask Dave or Simon to respond on this forum.

Brian

• Member For: 21y 9m
Thanks Brian, sounds great :blush:

MB I think a lot of QLD customers are holding back on big mods for the very same reason. I know of at least two others

I think your right. I tried contacting the QLD contact on the nizpro website a few weeks ago and I could never get a hold of someone there and they never replied to my email.