Nizpro Stage 2 Kit

DA HULK

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 1m 3d
I think they mean Flywheel KW which should be about 260RWKW. this power is about  the upper limit of the stock injectors, as for doing it on stock boost I dont see how that's possible, as an edit usualy comes with a 8 psi and a 10psi tune to get those power level

I have my doubts aswell, it would be fantastic if it's true. Fingers crossed someone can help shed some light on this.:)

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 1m 3d
Your obviously on they're site why not ask the question in they're forums?

The sub section on their forum that deals with their cobra kits has not been active since July. Seeing as there is more activity on this site I will most likely get my answer quicker.

• Bored Member
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 21y 10m 9d

The sub section on their forum that deals with their cobra kits has not been active since July. Seeing as there is more activity on this site I will most likely get my answer quicker.

Sorry mate but the only reason I ask is that they're not site sponsors they have there own forum and dont support this site in anyway like ALL the other sponsors do.

They've had a very long run through this site undoubtly because they have an excellent reputation and an outstanding product and service but they have made a shitload of money off the back of this site and cant see fit to donate one cent.

:spoton::msm:

• I see red
  • Member For: 21y 9m 6d

Simon (Nizpro owner) reads their forum and replies when required quite regularly, every couple of days or so.

• Member of team Kittens
  • Member For: 20y 7m
On page three of this article –

http://nizpro.com.au/download/Performance%...e%20Article.pdf

It mentions with a Nizpro edit alone, power levels reach 300kw with stock boost, im assuming this is an older article as the Cobra Kit stage 1 now includes the addition of injectors and valve springs.

For those members with the above kit, is it true that you have achieved 315 – 320kw with the injectors and valve springs on standard boost? If known, what where the results with the psi tuned slightly higher  to 8 and 10?

Cheers

This is old information, and with edit and other improvements, the packaging of the kits has changed...

When Nizpro first released their kits for the XR6T, the stage one kit included all the hardware that is now in the stage II kit, and the car was tuned using the xede.

The significantly improved efficency on the inlet side of the motor with the (now stage II) means for approximately the same boost at the turbo - higher boost is acheived at the engine - this greater efficiency is how more power is made at 'stock' boost levels (at the turbo - actual boost to the engine is improved).

This is not applicable for the current stage 1 Nizpro package of injectors, valve springs and edit, as the stock induction system and intercooler remain - some gains can be made on good fuel by dialling in some more timing without changing boost, but not that significant!

Hope this helps!

Ben.