Nizpro Stage 2 Kit

DA HULK

• Member For: 20y 5d

Anyone got the new Nizpro 315kW Stage 1 Cobra yet? I'm thinking about it. For $3000 you get the Capa Flash Tuner box, upgraded injectors (the same as whats in a standard T but some how made to flow better I think :censored: ), and a custom tune. Drive away, all done in half a day. They said at least 250 to 255rwkW. :nod:

• TRAITOR
  • Member For: 21y 11m 4d
Anyone got the new Nizpro 315kW Stage 1 Cobra yet? I'm thinking about it. For $3000 you get the Capa Flash Tuner box, upgraded injectors (the same as whats in a standard T but some how made to flow better I think :spoton: ), and a custom tune. Drive away, all done in half a day. They said at least 250 to 255rwkW. :glad:

Hmmmm, sounds 'fair'. But, you can definately do better.

I'm a little put off by the Flash Tuner results. I haven't seen it prove itself yet.

And you can get 968 spec injectors on the cheap from Eugene. Definately a better option than stock injectors being modified.

I've spent less than $2000 to get my 242rwkw. Includes Xede (And tune), CAI mods, Unifilter Rampod, Vortech FMU.

I've spent another $430 on 968 spec injectors and expect in the region of 270rwkw if my valve springs hold up.

These injectors are good for 300rwkw+...

All for less that $2500...

Shop around, do some of the work yourself. Might take some time, but be patient and you'll save some dollars. And maybe net yourself a few extra horses while you're at it.

A custom tune with the flasher, if all the hype is to be believed, should net some great results... I just haven't seen it done yet.

• fordxr5turbodotcom
  • Member For: 20y 11m 13d

buy capa box off capa... $1300... buy bosch injectors off Eugene $450...

take to Nizpro, Rajab or HPF and get tune... upto $1000....

total: $2750 (if tune is $1000 as has been suggested)...

Then... you'll have a platform to go considerably higher if u go a tranny cooler, bigger fuel pump and intercooler :spoton:

God I need some moneeyyyyyyy! ;)

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 7m 22d
Anyone got the new Nizpro 315kW Stage 1 Cobra yet? I'm thinking about it. For $3000 you get the Capa Flash Tuner box, upgraded injectors (the same as whats in a standard T but some how made to flow better I think :spoton: ), and a custom tune. Drive away, all done in half a day. They said at least 250 to 255rwkW. :msm:

Hmmmm, sounds 'fair'. But, you can definately do better.

I'm a little put off by the Flash Tuner results. I haven't seen it prove itself yet.

And you can get 968 spec injectors on the cheap from Eugene. Definately a better option than stock injectors being modified.

I've spent less than $2000 to get my 242rwkw. Includes Xede (And tune), CAI mods, Unifilter Rampod, Vortech FMU.

I've spent another $430 on 968 spec injectors and expect in the region of 270rwkw if my valve springs hold up.

These injectors are good for 300rwkw+...

All for less that $2500...

Shop around, do some of the work yourself. Might take some time, but be patient and you'll save some dollars. And maybe net yourself a few extra horses while you're at it.

A custom tune with the flasher, if all the hype is to be believed, should net some great results... I just haven't seen it done yet.

as exaresix said, it sounds good.. .but I agree with him that you can do better...

buy the edit for $1295

injectors for under $400 from eugene (better then drilled ones)

custom tune $300

fitting injectors??? cant be much

total $1995 plus fitting injectors while getting your custom tune

You then have a $1000 to do a 2nd cai and maybe a centre muffler mod..... and you would still have money for a boost gauge and a tank of fuel :glad:

You should be able to get what they are offering for about $2000 if you chase the parts down yourself :glad: If you just dont have the time... as you said yourself it is a great drive in drive out option :msm:

• 570Nm @1800rpm
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 2d

I dont think it would be that hard to fit injectors?? How long would it take, about an hour??

Or maybe it is easy enough to do yourself??

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 2m 27d
I dont think it would be that hard to fit injectors?? How long would it take, about an hour??

Or maybe it is easy enough to do yourself??

Should not be difficult, however, you need some way to alter the fuel delivery before you start the car.

The bigger injectors on standard instructions will deliver enough fuel to put your cat in serious danger of burning out.

• Forum Superhero
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 9m 28d

Injecors are pretty easy, just need to make sure that when you fit them you are going straight to your tuners, as the car will run like a dog.

I would not be driving it on new injectors and not chip or edite to control them.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 8m 6d

I know Joe (XRsex) has use a rising rate fuel reg with his EMS, but has anyone try this with the edit and a custom tune...if you raise the rail pressure by 1 bar to 5 bar then that's 25% more flow...might be enough to run the 11psi to the rev limiter...

Dave.

• 3 months later...
Guest PSIXR6
  • Guests

Well im thinking of going to the next step in relation to my T's power output.

My mods to date are as listed in my Signature. So all I really need is the rest of the Cobra intake kit cooler, piping and manifold estentially. For those of u that have gone the Nizpro way - what are your comments on the kit in general. Is the throttle that much improved.

How many guys here have the Nizpro Cobra Kit???

~allen

Guest PSIXR6
  • Guests

Or should I go for the APS intercooler upgrade as a cheaper way out......

I forgot to mention my goal is to get to 300rwkw from where I am now... :kissmy: