Nizpro Stage 2 Kit

DA HULK

Guest fredwho
  • Guests
Anyone know what Nizpro plain to do with that beast?

Just how far can it be pushed?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Had a look at their web site forum and it has a lengthy explanation of things like fitting in their ute and also a top doorslammer.

• Moderating Team
  • Member For: 21y 7m 23d
Anyone know what Nizpro plain to do with that beast?

Just how far can it be pushed?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

With a motor making over 1000hp, they can do whatever the hell they want to!

Id personally install it in my lounge room, would make a great focal point! :lol:

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 8m 6d
The peak power is largely academic.

A lot of people get big power by just using a big turbo, with of course the right tuning.... but power & torque doesn't really happen until 4000 revs or more.

This thing is very very different.

I'll put this in a different perspective.

The new Typhoon will make 550nm peak.

The Nizpro motor makes 750Nm @ 2200rpm, and 1476Nm peak!

This Nizpro Stage 5 motor should be quite incredible to drive, nice idle, flexibile and smooth thoughout the rev range, up to 7500 revs.... assuming of course the rest of the cars components are set up to handle it!

Brian

hey brian, Simon was saying that the tune in your XEDE is crap, he said it takes like 10 minutes on cold start up before you can drive it, what's the deal with that?!

Dave.

• Donating Members

I was mostly impressed with the stage 2 ute, it was wheelspin on the dyno with 362rwkws!!

I ask as many questions as I could about the whole standard exhaust debate, simon said that 350rwkws would be possible with the standard exhaust! he also said that there is extra power to be had from a complete exhaust but only about 10rwkws, if that!! he reckoned that exhausts like brian's were a waste of money (not so now that brian is getting the 1000hp bady!!)

simon also said that the new 6-speed's clutch should be good for about 320rwkws!!!

can anyone give me a price on a Nizpro stage 2 kit, I can't find it on here anywhere!!

Dave.

Edited by fordboy1981

• In Your Face
  • Member For: 21y 6m 15d
I was mostly impressed with the stage 2 ute, it was wheelspin on the dyno with 362rwkws!!

can anyone give me a price on a Nizpro stage 2 kit, I can't find it on here anywhere!!

Dave.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Bout $5500

• Toughest BA Turbo
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 8m 30d
hey brian, Simon was saying that the tune in your XEDE is crap, he said it takes like 10 minutes on cold start up before you can drive it, what's the deal with that?!

Dave.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Maybe it's the freezing weather down south. I was trying a different XEDE version that I picked up on my hols in Qld 4 weeks ago, to test the difference in idling. I did only 4 cold starts with it in Sydney, and it was fine starting. I just drove it to Sydney, then down to Melbourne, and just took it easy. It was not retuned in Qld.

I was not too concerned, as the Motec was just about to be fitted.

Brian

• Donating Members

I tried doing a search but I couldn't find anything...

can someone please tell me the prices of the Nizpro Cobra kits, mainly the stage 2.

thanx,

Dave.

Oooo, 600th post too!!!

Edited by fordboy1981