Nizpro Stage 2 Kit

DA HULK

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 3m 4d

Rudiger..

Thanks my car is off the road with engine out.. its a bf mk2 turbo made 342rwkw with monza and xforce 4.5' cat and 12lb wastgate. no flapper or exhaust mods. Put it this way it was tuned to 18lb and I got boost spike and head lifted up and head leaked. also I got a I <3 Bananas load of pinging..

So nizpro kit with a gt40's turbo with custom intake And 4" zorst with built motor and support mods should see me into 400's easy..

I loved my turbo on 18lb it sounded awsome eaven with stock airbox and pipes..

yes that's rite, thanks dean ;)

Edited by GMKILLER

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 1m 2d

I've got a nizzy stage 2 cooler with cold side pipes (std plenum), intake and battery kit.. Induction noise is crazy and the 4" intake is very responsive.. Dunno bout the limits of the cooler, but from what others have written above its lookin good..

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 3m 4d

Oh ok I sold my intake with box and battery kit to a mate.. Cas im chucking battery in boot and going bigger turbo... what psi are you runing MIKA

can there be anything done to adapt a bov onto the kit

OR Questtion Do I need a bov at all...

• All round good guy!
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 14d

GMKILLER, when you hear the flutter on decel from a short intake, you will say "BOV? WTF is a BOV for???"

Flutter is AMAZING. Scares old ladies, makes dogs runs for cover, and gives the guy around the corner with his rice burner sylvia the sh1ts everytime I go past his house and him and his mates are out the front contemplating more eagle stickers.

BOV.......You won't want one.

• Toughest BA Turbo
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 8m 30d

If you are referring to me, yes, the stage 2 kit on my BF ZF F6 was upgraded to use this cooler. Works well, although from what I've seen with dyno testing you get better results with PW cooler... still both good though. Will support a lot more power than standard motor can handle.

My big powered manual F6 runs a custom Plazmaman, before that a larger Nizpro tube&fin that nobody else had... it does not have the cooler referred to in this thread.

Brian

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 1m 2d

Oh ok I sold my intake with box and battery kit to a mate.. Cas im chucking battery in boot and going bigger turbo... what psi are you runing MIKA

can there be anything done to adapt a bov onto the kit

OR Questtion Do I need a bov at all...

Only 13psi..

Yea piss the bov off.. I frequently scare ppl haha.. Even on light throttle it flutteres lol.. My mums been driving it for the past couple days, as her car is gettin repaired, and she says everyone is trying to race her, and her imitation of the flutter is priceless hahaa