Z2TT

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cruise Whore
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 19y 2m 20d

It's possibly been involved in a rear end accident. The turbo badges are too high on the rear boot lid in the carsales pic - they should be level with the white reversers from memory. It's one of RHR's pet hates :roflmbo:

• Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 11m 27d

It's possibly been involved in a rear end accident. The turbo badges are too high on the rear boot lid in the carsales pic - they should be level with the white reversers from memory. It's one of RHR's pet hates :roflmbo:

yes now you have said it I just had a look at others on car sales in the bf and they are where the reverse lamps are ever the falcon on aswell .... so I sould stay clear of this :S

well from finding that out I had a second car I liked its a ba .... and my budget is around 12,000 I cant go any higher and need a car pretty soon sorry if yous are getting anoyed about this but I really need advice and dont wanna be stuck with a lemon like I probs would have brought that bf... I really like this one aswell its very clean

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/ford-falcon-2004-13528469?base=1216&vertical=Car&cr=9&eapi=2&__N=1246+1247+1252+1282+898+1216&num=15&silo=Stock&Range=Price:Min,15000~0.5&items=[Make:FORD,Model:FALCON,BaseEnabledBadge:XR6%20TURBO]&sort=default

• Member For: 14y 6m 15d

Looks pretty slick,

Take it for a fang then get a pre-inspection done for no more than $120 at a local mechanic to identify any issues then seal the deal if everything's okay.

Edited by Rockatansky
  • Like 1

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 7d

That's not a bad buy at all mate! But just drive one before you buy. 4 speed and 6 speed (BF on) are chalk and cheese. I had both and 6 speed is amazing compared to 4 and is way better on fuel! Don't mean to put you off because obviously you have to buy within your budget and a good conditioned 4 speed is way better than a sh*t condition 6 speed

yeah I would really like the 6 speed well I got a msg about the badges and why they are moved this is what he said "Yes I noticed that as well recently when someone pointed it out.

It has not been in a rear ender, has not been in any accident.

When I bought the car, the front bumper and rear bumper and boot near the

stop light had scratches, I had them re-sprayed.

They must have removed the badges to blend in the paint or something along

the line.

That reminds me the XR6 Badge, the 6, at the top is chipped.

There are buff marks on the right bottom side, just above the side rails,

and a small dent near the rear right wheel."

im not to sure what to do atm ..I wish there was someone on here from wollongong that knows alont about them and could help me out

Edited by EvilDaifu
No need to quote directly above.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 7d

You'll be able to tell, just do a revs check on the vin and it'll tell you if its been in an accident or not

I think there is a couple of guys from woolongong or there abouts. maybe search woolongong and see what comes up.

I know you said you need a car soon but it may be worth saving up a bit more and trying to get something newer. The B series got some major upgrades engine and gearbox wise as time went on. Check out something like this down my way in canberra. this is a pretty good buy if its in good condition!

http://www.pickles.com.au/cars/item/-/details/CP-09-07--Built-09-07--Ford--Falcon--BF-Mk-II-XR6-Turbo--Sedan--5-Seats--4-Doors/402163313

will do a revs check the website has change from when I used it last .... wow!! that is pretty mint and mk11 dammm I really wish I could stretch out that much but im paying off 2 loans as it is:( silly mistakes you do when you are younger I guess ..... I really have to stick to the 13 grand mark oh and with that bf I got him to 12,500 he wont budge any lower as someone wants to buy it in 2 weeks but from woop woop ... pretty stressfull atm I hope one of the wollongong boys see this and come save me lol

Edited by EvilDaifu
No need to quote directly above.