Fg Offsets And Tyre Questions

Dillz

• Member For: 12y 10m 2d

Cheers fellas for clearing that up, yeah I never 100% trust carsales "facts" area lol
Not going to stop me trying 10" though, I'll make them fit :sungum:

• Member For: 14y 3m 27d

That's reasonable pricing mummba, See they're doing these now in 19's but with no rim!? can't bloody win!...http://www.workwheelsusa.com/news-post.php?article=96

btw the guy's at tech9 here in Perth have done a custom 12" wide set of wheels(don't know what brand)for the rear of a ute with no body or diff mods.

• Member For: 14y 6m 15d

That's reasonable pricing mummba, See they're doing these now in 19's but with no rim!? can't bloody win!...http://www.workwheelsusa.com/news-post.php?article=96

btw the guy's at tech9 here in Perth have done a custom 12" wide set of wheels(don't know what brand)for the rear of a ute with no body or diff mods.

yeh will be good value!! hope they bring the xd9's out in 19's too

can fit massive rims under the back of utes, I sat my mates 13.5' wide rim with a 355 tyre off his xb coupe under the back of mine no scrubbing, though my guards were rolled and flared a touch haha

• Member For: 14y 3m 27d

I know what you mean. A mate of mine has a GS ute with custom 19x10 wheels that would only fit on his BF GT if the car wasn't lowered!?(don't see much point in that!?) but on the GS they're swimming around in there.

I don't want to muck around with gaurd rolling etc but I'm happy to build a 9" rear end with shorter axles to allow a ridiculously wide rim to fit:)

• Member For: 12y 10m 2d

Looks nice wayno! The concave looks a lil deeper on the front of the bmw than yours, I'm guessing the bmw can fit a wider rim/lower offset but seems like you could of gone a little more on the front too.

I'm looking at the Rohana RC10 wheels in matt black, 20x10" and 20x11" on rear, not sure on offset yet but you can choose your offset as its made to order.

Can use this offset calculator that's handy and get a measuring tape out which will give some idea: http://www.1010tires.com/WheelOffsetCalculator.asp

7926018516_31e686aee5_b.jpg

nissan-350z-veilside-v3-bodykit-004.jpg

$(KGrHqN,!qMFC84c2NwDBQ)9P56ymw~~60_35.J

Edited by evo

• Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 6m 1d

A 10"+20 sits well on the front of an Fg.