Fg Offsets And Tyre Questions

Dillz

• All stock bar the k&n panel filter
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 6m 7d

9.5 +15 fronts would surely smash your suspension to pieces, if they even fit at all? I've heard of a 19x9.5 +25 front fitting, but guards needed to be rolled (which can cause the paint to crack on FG's). Not sure on the rears though sorry, not too familiar with the utes.

• Member For: 10y 16d

Thanks .stripes. much appreciated!

There was a dude selling RPF1's which were 18x10.5 +15 which he had on the front of his FG ute. Had poke for days! But too much for me to be honest, don't wanna be a defect magnet.

Hopefully I can get a set with 10.5 rears and 8.5 fronts. There's a couple options I can choose from but don't wanna waste the money on an offset which won't fill the guards.

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=201001459070

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=201160667870post-79714-0-42093600-1409824080_thumb.jpost-79714-0-42093600-1409824080_thumb.j

• All stock bar the k&n panel filter
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 6m 7d

Sorry, I had my offsets around the wrong way haha. 9.5 +15 front wouldn't hit suspension, but would probably munch your guards and would have all sorts of poke.

Sorry, I had my offsets around the wrong way haha. 9.5 +15 front wouldn't hit suspension, but would probably munch your guards and would have all sorts of poke.

Yeah thought so.

The dude from autotechnik recommended 18x8.5 +30 fronts and 18x9.5 +38 rears.

Not sure how much these will fill out the guards on an FG Ute??

Cheers

+38 rear, no good for a ute.

Back to the drawing board I go!

Without being a pain in the ass arronm, which off set and width would you recommend for an FG ute to fill out the guards nicely. Say in 18, 19 or even 20inch. If that's too vague of a question I can try to narrow down a couple wheel types and sizes.

I'm way too undecided what I want to run on the ute. Might consider some 19" Black Advan RS-D's on the Ego grey.