Fg Offsets And Tyre Questions

Dillz

• flame magnet
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 4d

@giantlobster: 9.5 +35 is way safe in the guard. id be thinking +25 at least for decent flush...

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 10m 30d

@giantlobster: 9.5 +35 is way safe in the guard. id be thinking +25 at least for decent flush...

thanks panda u reckon that needs guard work? if I go +25 at the rear the front will be noticeably out of place being +33 but that's as far as the 8.5 will go. unless I go 9.5 at the front but im not sure if 9.5 @ +25 or +35 with fit the front without guard or camber work

• Donating Members

@gaintlobster,also 8.5 +20 for front is nice and flush,+33 is poo

have you tried import monster?

yeah unfortunately I agree with ya but that's as far out as the 8.5 will go. unless I can find a way to have a 9.5 safely in the front without guard or camber work. yeah I did look at import monster they had some good prices on some and not for others. I assume you had good experiences with them?

• flame magnet
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 4d

front +33 with a 10mm spacer will look good. remember though that increasing the track will likely make it illegal and thus defectable.

I recommend rolling the rear guards for clearance with extra loads/ passengers etc.

fronts are already rolled from factory (on b series at least).

• Donating Members

yeah that's true but if +33 plus 10mm spacer will fit without scrub then I may be able to get around it by choosing the +25 rim if available (not as good as panda is suggesting but close enough). and panda's right there is a limit to how much you can increase the track. I think going from +36 (FG factory, someone correct me if I am wrong) to +25 should be just within the legal maximum of 25mm allowable increase in track measured from mid tyre to mid tyre.