Fg Offsets And Tyre Questions

Dillz

• Member For: 14y 3m 27d

if its a ba/f then 70.1mm

Being an FG thread no but thanks, because I don't think it would have changed from the earlier models anyway. I mean they're still using those boring five spokes that were on BF's. It's one of the more annoying things about buying a new GS...the lack of options in terms of wheels and more importantly the lack of delete options....I can't delete the roll bar or the stripes and where you used to have at least a couple of stripe colour choices you now have to have black!? At least I can peel them off and unbolt the roll bar I suppose.

• Member For: 12y 10m 3d

Gday guys, Just bought a FPV F6 Ute (FG)

I want to fit 20"x10" on the front and 20"x10.5" on rear.

Just wondering if +20 for front and +15 rear offset be the best flush fitment on the ute? or could I push a lower offset on the rear?

Cheers,

Michael

• Member For: 14y 6m 15d

perfect fitment for the fronts will need to roll guards though, I want 19x10+20 for the fronts on mine but the wheels that I ordered only do 19x10+25 so will be close to the control arm...

you could push for more in the rear if you want some poke but will also need to roll guards ,could go 10.5 +0 to +5

edit; reread and seen you want flush.... 19x10+20 will poke and 19x10.5 +15 should be safe

Edited by mummba

• Member For: 11y 5m 13d

Hi guys, not exactly new to the forum used to go by animalxr6t but that account seems to have gone walk about so back to the training wheels I go. Anyway iv just sold my xr6 turbo and am now in the process of buying N/a fg xr50 for the family car and need to sort out some wheels and offsets. I like the vossen cv4 but there width and offset are not like anything in here. Min of 9" wide for front and a 20 or 25 offset and rears 10.5" with a 30 or 42 or 45 0ffset. Any ideas on what would work. I like the flush look but being a family car dont want poke. Also will offset effect the concave or only width. If all is too hard ill find a different set cos there dear as it is. Oh diameter is 20"

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 11m 2d

Only choice on the rear is +30, others are too high. As for the front either will work.

As long as you don't go too low and put a bit of stretch on the tyre, +20 up front and +30 rear, may need a bit of guard work though

• Member For: 11y 5m 13d

Ok cool. Thanks. Does offset change the concave then. Cos if I have to go low offset and sacrifice the concave ill get different wheels cos concave is the shizzle