Fg Offsets And Tyre Questions

Dillz

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 1m 2d

Rears will be ok, close to flush but the fronts will be about 15mm in. A lot of members go for a 20 x 8.5 +20 at the front.

Hey guys,
Looking for some help.
I have an FG XR6 Turbo Sedan.
Looking at getting Lenso D1R 20 x 10 + 42 & 20 x 8.5 + 35.
Will this offset sit flush with the guards ?
Will I need to roll the rear guards at all ?
Also - Need to lower it a little. What King Springs would I need to have the guards sitting just above the tyre. Dont want it slammed as I tow my Jetski with it.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Saw a photo of Worms orange BA/BF with the 20" Lenso's and now im sold on the wheels !

Cheers
Rob

Edited by fr33r

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 1m 2d

I am just in the process of ordering mine now. Pat at Wholesale suspension is very helpful and is a forum sponsor. Perhaps give him a call.

Ahh ok thanks for that !

I got NO idea with offsets ... Just want it to look right.

Any idea with suspension ?

• Member For: 14y 3m 27d

G'day folks,

Been a member for awhile and finally posted. This is a great thread on wheels. Just like to say thanks to everyone for posting details on what wheels fit!

Just traded my BA2 Pursuit on a new GS ute that I still have to wait to be built(March)...the only one coming to WA.

I'm partial to the hockmesh style of wheel(like the TSW Nurburgring) but really like to see a bit of rim before the centre appears. I will be using a 19" wheel and I want to go as wide as possible on the back. I would like to stick to an 18 but, the seemly ever increasing wheel arch size of newer cars means they're likely going to look too small. I tried Koya Driftek in 18x8.5/18x9.5 on my BA and then a couple of Rota P45's in 18x9.5 for the rear after a tyre shop butchered the Koyas fitting tyres. The Koya quality was definitely better but their lack of rim depth didn't impress. Here's the old ute with the Koyas...

DSC03600.jpg

• Like 2

• Member For: 12y 10m 3d

anyone tried running 20x10" on front of FG ute/sedan? (I'm guessing sedan & ute fronts are the same in the FG?)

I know the XR50 Style 19" wheels are 19x9 on front and fit fairly nice but maybe could go a higher offset with 10"?
anyone know the offset of the 19x9" wheels on the XR50's? (50th Anniversary Edition)

Edited by evo