Fg Offsets And Tyre Questions

Dillz

• Member For: 12y 22d

I took the guard breaces out because every one says its a massive PITA to roll the lips with them in..Didn't get to rolling them as it started to rain so I threw the wheels on to move it into the garage when I noticed they fit terrible..

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 1m 17d

Here's my new Vertini Magics.

Vert3IMG_0307.jpg

Love them but even though I had the fronts "machined" to order at plus 30 instead of the standard plus 35 they are still way too far inside the guard for my liking, bugger. Anyway still happy. Thanks for everyones' help and advice.

Cheers

Geoff

I would of gone black looks good but well done mate. What rims did u have before these I am looking at your profile pic looks good

• Member For: 12y 22d

Time for 12" +20

I fitted a mates 12 -9 to the completely stock side of my car.. which is 25mm from wheel lip to face of arch.. the other side is 38mm but I've trimmed the lip about on that side.

It measured just on 20mm of poke.. So buy the time I trimmed and rolled the lips it would be very close to fitting..

• Member For: 14y 10m 10d

I would of gone black looks good but well done mate. What rims did u have before these I am looking at your profile pic looks good

Hey Bud

I would have had black except for the recent change of front bar. I had standard wheels painted black. The ones I had in the profile pick were Lenso something or other from Tempe Tyres, hated them with a passion and lousy quality. Sold them yonks ago.