Fg Offsets And Tyre Questions

Dillz

• Member For: 14y 1m 25d
Yea thanks j.d. Clearly if +17 works with 225/35 then add 10mm of tyre each side and take it in to +27 and should be all good! But Trainer yours was rubbing with +28 wasn't it? I think your front might be a bit lower than mine aswell

mine is lower then "recommend" at the front and its sweet, I was using 19x8.5+0 with a 245/35/19 scrubes over everything but looked so good I didn't care haha, depends what your willing to put up with form>function haha
  • Like 2

• A much better forum
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 1m 29d

GUN your car looks MAD!

Only ever seen one other car with those wheels ;-)

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 11m 2d

mine is lower then "recommend" at the front and its sweet, I was using 19x8.5+0 with a 245/35/19 scrubes over everything but looked so good I didn't care haha, depends what your willing to put up with form>function haha

Well mine is on sssl so low enough. and I do a lot of highway stuff on terrible roads so function prevails unfortunately. Might just have to test fit the tyres and have 5mm spacers nearby and hope for the best then If I want aggressive in the future go 25mm spacers and get the guards done.

Cheers

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 11m 2d

Thx worm :)

Tyres r 245/30 but will be putting in 35 profile next I think, I dont know what do uz guys think, 30 or 35 at the front...

From what j.d. was just saying to me at +20 I'd say you'll have trouble with a 35 profile rubbing on the guards, even at ssl

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 1m 2d

if it wasn't for the camber fronts would be flush with the guard,looking from above

Magnificent Gun, that looks awesome.

Spoke with TSW, they have about 20 new styles coming out early Jan and have no 20x10 Interlagos in stock so I will wait to see what they release and go from there.