SOMEONE JUST STOLE MY CAR!!!!!

The Kerb Warrior

• skids
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 8m 19d
Just now, Ralph Wiggum said:

Insurance company may not be too happy about the car being left unattended and unsecured whilst running. 

that's what my mum who worked in insurance always told me. NEVER leave the key in ignition when car is unattended.

if anything I wouldn't tell the insurance company anything other than you left the garage open and they must have grabbed your keys which you're not sure where you left them.

Edited by skidxr6t

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 11m 21d

I've told them exactly what happened, kept them up to date, and followed all processes with them, and they've not told me I won't be covered. The car was on, but I was a matter of feet away from the car, in visual site of the car. It was also on my property and in my garage. It was a planned robbery and they are well aware of this. They are also aware of my modifications thankfully

• Like 1

• skids
  • Donating Members

I'd rather not think of this as being planned, I reckon they saw HEXR6T and that giant (beautiful) exhaust pipe as well as the fact it was running and just went for it on impulse.

if it was really planned then they live nearby and I'd be getting the hell out of dodge if they were certain ethnicity.

Edited by skidxr6t

• WOT?
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 11y 6m 22d
40 minutes ago, skidxr6t said:

I'd be getting the hell out of dodge if they were certain ethnicity

Cowboy?

I think most of the issues in Dodge were due to other white fellas

• Like 1

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 11m 21d
12 hours ago, skidxr6t said:

I'd rather not think of this as being planned, I reckon they saw HEXR6T and that giant (beautiful) exhaust pipe as well as the fact it was running and just went for it on impulse.

if it was really planned then they live nearby and I'd be getting the hell out of dodge if they were certain ethnicity.

Nah man, no way. My estate is full of indians and asians, like there's a handful of Caucasians and that's it. They'd also stolen other cars and property, and they had another car waiting. I reckon they must have seen my car and followed me home one day. My garage is also in a street that's PURELY garages, there's no houses, no reason for anyone to ever go there. It was definitely not on impulse. 

• skids
  • Donating Members
Just now, The Kerb Warrior said:

My garage is also in a street that's PURELY garages

hey man still coulda been some f-wit walking along the entire area of backloading homes looking for this scenario.

probably someone you know mate.

I really hope being re-united with your car tomorrow is not too painful for you somehow.

Edited by skidxr6t