• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 23d

...off the side of a V8! hahaha

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 22d
9 hours ago, BAXRTUTE said:

that's sucks arse!

So does your thought of a buying a commi...... nah only kidding mate!

Tbh ive been a commi boy my whole life even my last car was a ve 2 redline.

Ill be 100% honest with ya though, if u mod it even just a little bit dont expect anything under 20lt per 100km as u will always be trying to get that fark this goes feeling. 

Thought about a RS4 OR 5? beautiful cars and can find a gem for 40k 

http://www.carsales.com.au/dealer/details/Audi-RS4-2007/AGC-AD-14643160/?Cr=3 

Yes its a 07 model but brilliant car

Definitely is a nice car mate, but don't wanna spend that much. I'd spend up to about $35,000 on the right car, but I'd definitely like to keep it a lot lower. I'm thinking more around the $20,000 sort of mark if I can help it.

In my opinion I like the fords better, the feel, the drive, everything. But, I don't dislike the holdens. And again, there's so many about you can pick up a nice mid-run VE with a few nice mods and under 100,000 for high teens - 20,000 or so. But yeah, not too sure what I'm going to go with to be honest. Thinking the Expensive Daewoo line. I may look at a V8 ford if I find the right one. And I'm not a real man for the record, I can drive a manual but don't have a license.... And I'd like an auto anyway haha

• Donating Members
7 hours ago, -Stever- said:

Not mine!

Would enjoy a V8 soundtrack though.

That's lucky man, I've had 5 and they've all done it! The stocker didn't suffer as much, but all the rest have. Too hot, they don't like it, and with the air con on they suck a bit of the power. Your car is a freak though man, lets be honest haha.

• Donating Members

I have to be honest though, if I'm giving up the feel and speed of a Barra, it's going to have to be a pretty lumpy, monstrous V8. I couldn't bare to have a stock V8 haha. 

• Like 1

• skids
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 9m 19d
19 hours ago, The Kerb Warrior said:

They run like sh*t when it's hot, they feel sluggish and sad when the air con is on, ugh.

car must have needed more money spent. At least ford makes a reliable engine, that's the bit I miss most about falcon ceasing production.

they're sensitive cars and there are some nice ones out there. but wow I checked gumtree just now and most of them seem thrashed lol.

you need a boosted V8 hahahaha :P

hmmm I wouldn't mind buying your rekd FG, I'd have confidence in the engines reliability for sure!

Edited by skidxr6t

• Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 8y 6m
6 hours ago, The Kerb Warrior said:

I have to be honest though, if I'm giving up the feel and speed of a Barra, it's going to have to be a pretty lumpy, monstrous V8. I couldn't bare to have a stock V8 haha. 

U will end up with a 10k a yr fuel bill!

RS4 cough cough cough. Do it but never come on xr cruises again cause u will own us lol