Dyno Sheet Found In New Car

Pev323

• Member For: 9y 5m 11d

What ya have is virtually the equivalent of an FG F6 310. They put out around the same rwkw's as what your car is pumping out. But your car has a lot more nm's of torque.

Get a retune with those mods and a few extra ones and you will have a decent sleeper on ya hands that's for sure.

• Member For: 7y 10m 4d

I spoke to someone at herrods today and got a bit more info about the car when they worked on it they installed 100lb injectors and gave it a custom tune, he told me the tune should still be fine, just the spark plugs will need servicing 

• Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 8y 1m 3d

that's not so bad then. Im assuming everything else is stock on that basis, and just added some security in the sense on injectors. 

Better to have some room than be on the edge of the standard ones and leave plenty for following mods like exhaust/intake/cooler without having to change them again

• WOT?
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 11y 6m 24d

I don't think there was any issues - just the OP found the dyno sheet and was unaware the car had been tuned.

Now he has some info (and probably a slight grin)

• Filthy weeb
  • Member For: 11y 7m 2d
15 hours ago, Pev323 said:

Thanks for the input again, I'll definitely make another thread when I start doing some stuff to it, here are a few pictures of my new baby

Are these pics ones you took? Just wondering the point of scratching out the rego plates since it's the same one on the dyno sheet if you did.

• Member For: 9y 5m 11d
5 hours ago, MBAF said:

that's not so bad then. Im assuming everything else is stock on that basis, and just added some security in the sense on injectors. 

Better to have some room than be on the edge of the standard ones and leave plenty for following mods like exhaust/intake/cooler without having to change them again

Already has a herrod intake on it DBAF and that's not standard cold side pipe work leading into the throttle body. So that would point to a cooler kit already on it. Looks like hot side has new pipe work as well. All is needed is a dump and cat and he will be cooking with gas.

Looks like old mate bought a mystery machine ( a mystery as to what was under the bonnet) Great score if ya got it for a decent price Pevo.

• Like 1

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 10y 7m 6d
3 hours ago, Pev323 said:

Yeah dump pipe and cat will be done in the near future 

In that case prob a good idea to start reading threads like this