Photo Shoot by Adam - Event Cancelled

EvilDaifu

• Cruise Whore
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 19y 1m 2d

CANCELLED

Photo Shoot by Adam

Friday 9 September 2016 (NEW DATE)

Photo shoot of our cars by Adam.  Cost is $50 per car.  Max 5 cars in total for the night (otherwise we'll never get home) and each car is photographed separately.  Location is in Western suburbs Melbourne (actual location will be advised to paid attendees).

Schedule:

6pm - Dinner at The Reverence Hotel, 28 Napier St, Footscray (pay your own way for dinner and it's optional)

7pm - Photo shoot begins about this time (depends on how we go with finishing dinner) which costs $50 per car.

I've invited Adam to do the shoot because he's done great pics of my car in the past.  Here's a sample of his portfolio to get an idea.  
http://www.photosbyadamlee.com/Portfolio/Automotive/ 

Paid attendees will receive full size non-watermarked photo files to do what they like with.  Photos will be available by download several days after the shoot to allow Adam to process them.

Adam suggested bring some detailing spray and rags to wipe down your car and some tyre shine - that makes a big difference with the night shoots :ok:

Finally - the whole event is weather permitting.  Being Winter and Melbourne - who knows :bliss:

Attendees:

1. EvilDaifu

2. Rab

3. Mystery Mate

So please post up if you'd like to participate in this - great opp to get your car photographed for your screensaver/desktop background or man room/cave/garage/lounge/bedroom!

:beerchug:

Edited by Rab

• EvilDaifu pinned this topic
  • Filthy weeb
  • Member For: 11y 6m 22d

Sorry, checked the portfolio and there's no denying the guy's a crack photographer, but I lol'd heartily at the Jeep and Kia pics because, well, you're gotta be a special type to think those cars are worth pro photo shoots.

But then again, if you love your car, it doesn't matter what it is in other people's eyes. I've learnt that from Richard Hammond and this love for "Oliver!" in the Top Gear Botswana Special.

• Cruise Whore
  • Moderating Team

This is a great opp to get some fantastic pics of your cars with Adam's good eye for angle.

Also the Reverence Hotel looks a cool place for food and beer.

So c'mon - post up if you keen to get some pro shots of your cars :beerchug:

• Cruise Whore
  • Moderating Team

Event cancelled unfortunately due to expected rain this Friday.

Looks like weather is going to be wet and this was going to be an outdoor photo shoot at night - challenging to do well if its raining.

I contacted Adam and we'll look for another time slot down the line.

• Like 1

• EvilDaifu unpinned this topic
  • EvilDaifu pinned this topic
  • Cruise Whore
  • Moderating Team

Contacted Adam and we've decided Fri Sep 9 could be a possible next date for photo shoot - hopefully the weather outlook will be better for that date.

So posted this event back up with the new date :beerchug:

• Like 1