Just Over 300Rwkw..I Think I Wan't More!

cuzzy

• Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 3m 19d

Deft not on the take, they couldn't afford my body. Reasons I like them; good to deal with, Australian product, thought out, adr complient, cost comparable. If you have doubts, ring them and ask questions to your hearts content. I also found they didn't so much bag out the other products in the market, but they did highlight flaws and explained why they do things the way they do.

Re the ventrui, there are a few better threads on here about how & why etc. But it is a bit of guess work I suspect, by memory I think it's a 7mm hole and one person here bored it to like 11? Consult an expert, it is something you want to consider in this as although it might not effect the running tune too much? It will more than likely run like a dog at idle

• 3 months later...
  • Member For: 10y 3m 19d

Just fitted a Plaz stage 2 cooler kit and car feels very sluggish. As the tune would be effected now. The turbo will be coming off as time to upgrade front wheel possibly to a GTX3576 just to get the great down low feeling. Chasing 350rwkw at a minimum.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member For: 10y 3m 19d

Fuel Pump done 400lph Walbro in tank. Turbo Hi Flowed GtX 11 Blade billet wheel similar size to a GTX3582r. Getting tuned soon.

I can hardly wait cause it feels like a slug at the moment.

• Like 1