Fg Xr6T Feels "different"

GKGSJQKS

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 16y 6m 12d

tenders

basically the same thing as crispy strips, except it has a regular coating instead of the "crispy" coating.

• Like 1

• All stock bar the k&n panel filter
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 7m 9d

To be honest, I don't eat the stuff often enough to genuinely care. Past Stripes was a strips connoisseur...hence I rarely eat dirty's anymore.

• Member For: 10y 11m 2d

Pff, wont find me being the agressor. Been there got the T shirt and its a tough lesson to learn, no matter how much you think your right.

Fact is, that attitude is going to land him in trouble with somebody who does not have enough self control and is yet to learn that lesson the hard way. Was not a threat, just the truth...

There is always somebody tougher bud, underestimating anybody would be a mistake. Again, no respect.

Edited by barnz

• Member For: 11y 6m

Like I said, I speak the way I feel and the opinions of me from some random on a forum means absolutely nothing. So go ahead. I'm here for a bit of drama while sh*t picks up again.

That part about earning a broken face? Is that meant to be a threat? People have tried to do that to me in the past, funny thing now is that not even their own mothers are able to discern their identity.

you really need to be careful how you talk to me and others on the forum, I dont appreciate it. tone down the disrespect, I dont know where you're from but where I am from, we dont tolerate that. dont even reply to this, just keep your mouth shut. consider yourself warned.

I cant tell if this does italics or not, stupid tapatalk.....

*comments not to be taken seriously.

Edited by huggy_b
  • Like 1

• ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 21d

There is always somebody tougher bud, underestimating anybody would be a mistake. Again, no respect.

To much weights, not enough speed work

http://youtu.be/VZSv4HlyfIo

Edited by Womend Bellbat
  • Like 1