Fg Xr6T Feels "different"

GKGSJQKS

• Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 1m 9d

Facebook is for the ohmos

Matty I'm the female equivalent of jet, ride bikes, drive fast cars, am usually an assholio to everyone but sometimes moderately helpful, sit on the couch laughing at random wankers on the tv, drink way too much, and always wanna do stupid sh*t, why wouldn't I marry him hahah

Oh he farts more though ;) hehehe

• Like 2

• FREAKY
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 9m 27d

pics ^

Lol that was so sigworthy?
Coz your never right? Lol

hahah do it

nah im never right :(

I believe Princess is spoken for bud. Don't worry it took me awhile of lurking to figure out Princess was:

a) really female;
b) Wombat Bellend's missus :)

shes mine

• Banned
  • Member For: 9y 4m 5d

Yes typical

Well that's a relief. Just another thing I don't have to be concerned about. I remember the first thing that worried me when I initially got the car was that abrupt shunt when you would quickly let off the acceleration but then I found out that it's normal in these models.

• Member For: 15y 7d

Maybe lol, but I just want to know so I can confirm with my mate, is it fine to use these K&N filters?

I oiled my filter in March, like yourself I was worried as it looked like I used too much oil, however to get the filter covered I had to really spray it for a while over about two passes.

It looked a really deep red and I left it standing overnight to drain the excess off, which was only a few drops of oil.

However it made a big difference as since I did the re-oil, I noticed the turbo spooling sound a lot more and the car seemed a little more eager.

• Member For: 15y 7d

When cold, it will pull ridiculously hard, and when it warms up you definitely notice it is less grunty.

Would that be the heat soak issue I hear about and which is why people upgrade their intercoolers?

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 28d

You can get a good soak just by driving normally on a mild day and then parking up for 15 minutes. Hop in and it's a bit doughy until the moving air cools it off again.