Rdp Tuned Fg F6

skippy228

• Member For: 10y 11m

Yeah they are, to be fair they do good work. The only complaint I've heard consistently about them is they love to empty your wallet...and get upset when you don't want to.

• Like 1

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 1d

Mate if you're happy then all good, but hit the strips a few times and see where your mph is at. All it means is that you don't have the 'dyno figure' you think you have. Maybe find a member from another tuner around that area with similar mods and go for a drive with them and see if there's any difference in cars

• Like 1

• Member For: 11y 7m 2d

when I bought my ba it was already tuned by jamie and wow he can tune.. it had a curve like a free style kicker ramp.no power down low than ramps up to slamming power like a 2 stroke moto.

I did bulk mods and toowoomba was a little far away so I tried a couple south side shop's and ended up at rdp.

I guess we can only go on personal experience with performance shops.

when I bought my ba it was already tuned by jamie and wow he can tune.. it had a curve like a free style kicker ramp.no power down low than ramps up to slamming power like a 2 stroke moto.

I did bulk mods and toowoomba was a little far away so I tried a couple south side shop's and ended up at rdp.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 9m 13d

As far as I'm concerned you shouldn't be sacrificing your tune by how close the tuner is away from you instead of how good they actually are. I live in Gladstone and traveled 7 hours down to see Jamie at Forced because he was the only one I trusted to push my ba and have a decent tune that'll hold it together and it did so was definitely worth the trip.

• Like 2

• loitering with intent
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 2m 2d

Yeah they are, to be fair they do good work. The only complaint I've heard consistently about them is they love to empty your wallet...and get upset when you don't want to.

Re Elite are a very good shop and I have tried a few over the last 10 years.

Good at diagnostics.

I still use them and Barnz is right. Not cheap.

That said I have not had any tuning work done since "Tim the Tuner" left

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 9m 13d

Oh yeah true well dave in mackay would be your best closest option. As said earlier with a decent tune and some et streets you should be crackin 10sec passes no worries.

• Like 1