Rdp Tuned Fg F6

skippy228

• Member For: 13y 7m 1d

Aww, , so many naysayers,,, I feel like I dipped out with the tune,, litterally,,, what would cause such a large dip and should a good tuner be able to improve on what I got there'?

• Like 1

• Member For: 10y 8m 22d

even the guy in Caloundra that has no idea , got a extra 30 rwkw out of my ute .that is before he changed the injectors . RDP tuned my ute and the graph was even worse than yours . when I complained that it only runs a 13.3 he blamed the gear box -then the actuator etc .when I got it tuned there I asked them I want over 300 rwkw as it had been done by elite (327 rwkw ) but no they de tuned it to 280 rwkw . no mater what I said they did not want to go over the 280 mark . they are even rude when I dropped of the car ,I waited there and felt like they were not interested to tune the ute at all . as it was only a tune and not there to be modified by them

• Like 1

• Member For: 12y 6m 10d

if your in gladdy go get a retune from cpv mackay...get him to do a before and after he will log the runs and explain whys its got that huge dip because he knows what hes doing! he will be able to get the results your looking for!!

• Like 3

• Member For: 13y 7m 1d

I actually gave dave at cpv a call today, , he sounds like a real top bloke and have heard good things about him,, im just gonna do a few more runs down the strip with some slicks and perhaps experiment with my other tunes and driving and see how things go,,, and in the meantime talk to the boys rdp to see if we can improve on the tune,,, at least give em a chance to redeem themselves,, that is if my times dont improve and match my power output,,,

• Like 1

• Member For: 11y 7m 2d

I've had my old ba tuned by rdp and my current car fg f6 and both cars run sweet and good kw and torque, customer service in my experience Has been great.

Lee did a touch up tune on my car for free once when I had a dud 02 sensor that was making it boggy a stall. and my cousins fg was tuned for free once he had his Clutch replaced.

By the way skippy nice car mate enjoy the beast.

such a nice car these fg's.

• Like 2

• Member For: 11y 7m 2d

I've had my old ba tuned by rdp and my current car fg f6 and both cars run sweet and good kw and torque, customer service in my experience Has been great.

Lee did a touch up tune on my car for free once when I had a dud 02 sensor that was making it boggy a stall. and my cousins fg was tuned for free once he had his Clutch replaced.

By the way skippy nice car mate enjoy the beast.

such a nice car these fg's.

• Like 1