Rdp Tuned Fg F6

skippy228

• Member For: 13y 7m 1d

What tuners in brissy area would u recommend then if not real dyno? I thought they were pretty good,, it was my first modds to the car and haven't been anywhere else so I dont know how they stack up against other shops,,, so far so good,, took the car to test and tune on friday and managed a 11.87 on streets tyres,,, car hasn't missed a beat,,,

Edited by skippy228

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 9m 13d

Last time my old car was at rdp, before I left I was told it was a grenade. It may last 3 days it may last 6 months and that was only with 330rwkw. Changed to Jamie at Forced Performance and never looked back. I went e85 setup and pushed over 400kw on ba motor and never had an issue.

Edited by matt036
  • Like 1

• Member For: 13y 7m 1d

Im expecting make big improvements with the times once I get some slicks,,, I wasn't able to launch off the line at all due to wheelspin,,, also was my first time at the drags so im sure some of the blame lays with me and my inexperience,, idk,, time will tell,,, when I can manage to get my hands on some 17" rims and mt's,,

• Like 1

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 1d

Your 60ft is average but not ridiculous. A poor launch won't affect mph much if at all

http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/topic/63716-fg-turbo-current-top-50/

Check that thread out. You'll find what a lot are running time and mph wise. Then can search the members to find a build thread which should say their power and mods. Give you something to cross reference

Edited by Bellato