Why I Want A Holden And Being Ghey Is Okay!

"Captain Retard"

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 16y 5m 6d

Keith, the laws of simple psychology say your in some way jealous due to the nature of your comments...

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL the "laws" of psychology! hahahahah

well get the f uck out of this thread then......................

:finger: I have just as much right as anybody to say (in a Ford forum) how ugly the farking thing is.

• Like 1

• 570Nm @1800rpm
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 11m 25d

On the subject of wheels I think the optinal black SV wheels (or whatever they are called) are one of the best looking wheels out there.

Not a fan of white on white.

• I'm getten too old for this s**t
  • Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 5m 9d

You have this incredable habit of being able to p iss someone off every single day don't you ya farken mut.

You must count this as a good day coz by the looks of it, you have exceeded the 'one' every day rule that you obviously have set for yourself so for that, I must congratulate you (and in case you missed it before) ya farken mut

• Like 2

• Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 3d

You have this incredable habit of being able to p iss someone off every single day don't you ya farken mut.

You must count this as a good day coz by the looks of it, you have exceeded the 'one' every day rule that you obviously have set for yourself so for that, I must congratulate you (and in case you missed it before) ya farken mut

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!

Donald is fired up!

Keith, yes psychology... U know that form of science and medicine which covers the ins and outs of behaviour and linkage to the brain etc. lol

• Moar Powar Babeh
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 18y 11m 24d

well get the f uck out of this thread then......................

Edit:

Ralph isn't logged on so that ^^ should stay for a while

------------------------

Really like the black wheels Jet........my choice

Yes I am.

Re claims of Jealousy..Jealousy and Envy there is a difference.

• Like 1

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer

Keith, yes psychology... U know that form of science and medicine which covers the ins and outs of behaviour and linkage to the brain etc. lol

I could go into more details if you'd like, but suffice to say that "Psychology" is NOT science.

You made it personal, I didn't.

Have a whinge... :blaah:

• Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 3d

Hahah ok Keith

I'm studying psychological sciences at uni atm, transferring to my honours and hopefully doing the phd but I'm sure you know more. You win

Edited by Princess Fluffy
  • Like 1

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer

Hahah ok Keith

I'm studying psychological sciences at uni atm, transferring to my honours and hopefully doing the phd but I'm sure you know more. You win

It's quite a lengthy read (just the conclusion is enough), but go ahead -> http://www.arachnoid.com/psychology/