The Best Day Of Owning My Ute Was.....

Verve

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 6m 7d

haha well played, but I do enjoy camping at Toyota caryards after all

Sorry mate, If you need housing assistance in SA contact dcsi.sa.gov.au/services/housing-sa

• Member For: 10y 8m 21d

all this fighting over a 911 porsche . like TOM CRUISE said about porsche in risky business (there is no compromise ) ,I definitely will take it of you now .send me your address and I

will take my camper trailer and ba turbo ute and take the long drive down to Canberra

. ps only taking the camper just in case the ba ute breaks down, so I can wait for ford to fix it for a month .

come one guys we all know that you can not compare a porsche to a australian build car ,and we never said that the australian car is anywhere near a porsche or mercedes or

BMW. now that would be silly .of course they are more expensive and better build so lets not even compare apples with lemons . its not a good taste . ONLY JOKING guys , we

all love cars and have different views and opinions over them ,so rely no one can be wrong or right . we are all just on this forum to have fun and talk to people with the same

interests , and that is cars in general . so lets be nice to each other and enjoy this forum together in harmony .

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 6m 7d

we are all just on this forum to have fun and talk to people with the same

interests , and that is cars in general . so lets be nice to each other and enjoy this forum together in harmony .

:yes-sir: