Dominello Built Btr

ramp rate

• Member For: 12y 1m 19d

hes made his decision about whos building the box and not whos tuning the car anyway?? why not ask for advice for something he hasn't made his decision on yet.. its an obvious choice for your tuning mate anyway CMS #1

• Like 1

• Member For: 10y 1m 20d

yeah thanks guys for the input ,answer to the gearbox question was simply to find out who is using a dominello built box and how is it coping with the abuse, it is a btr where talking about there very hit and miss ive just destroyed one built one. and yeah tuner is my next issue ,my current tuner is a top bloke and one I would call a mate that ive never had an issue with the work he has done for me ,just not so reliable and hard to motivate. cms definitely have the runs on the board atm ,and joehas been easy to talk to about current and the future setup for the car.its my daily and once I run a 10 ill be happy.

• Like 1

• miso xr6
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 9m 7d

You will be glad you chose joe to tune your car, great bloke an awesome tuner, there are two btr 4 speeds from dominello that joe tunes, an both of us hit over 140mph plus, an both of us still going strong.

• Like 2

• Member For: 10y 1m 20d

hey milan quick question,I assume now you running a far from ba standard bottom end.mine is currently spitting out 344 rwkw on 12psi how hard did joe push your stock bottom end im going to stick an e85 tune in it with the new box would like to see 370 it got all the supporting upgrades

• Like 1

• miso xr6
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 9m 7d

My stock ba bottom end was pushed to 420rwkw an I ran a 10.5 at the drags with it.

Had it tuned on united e85 I think with 21psi, was like that for over a year an then decided to go bigger on my project.

• Like 1

• flame magnet
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m

I have been running 365rwkw with an E85 tuned stock ba motor and built btr for a couple years now...

Edited by Panda Eyes
  • Like 2