Peppy's Build Thread

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 6m 15d

Haha yea, apparently the commentary was pretty funny, I'll see if I have any other footage... But I'd say it would definitely be a different story on the street from a dig

Not at this stage Matty, I have to get my finances back in order then definitely go out and try to drop that ET

Edited by Peppy_t92

Haha poor corolla, I actually had a chuckle when I was just about to turn the corner at the end and he was just crossing the line.. But I've been there and done that in my old falcon haha...

The 10.8 was barley 1500rpm, the others were from about 2200rpm

I'm still waiting for the other photos from the shoot, it's a good mate and he's editing them in his spare time.. I'll be doing a video/photo shoot of a powerskid in the near future, a couple of cameras on Gyros, a drone, go-pros microphones mounted to the car haha, just for sh*ts and giggles..

I made another milestone over the weekend..... She saw 30psi!! I know I keep saying it, but what a feeling! Turned the eboost up to 75% set point (duty cycle) but still 0 gain.. From the couple of looks I had at the gauge it seemed to go up to 30 and drop to around 28 on a 4th gear pull.... I can't wait to get some dyno time, but I'm also waiting on some support from HP tuners to run a 3.5bar map sensor so I can dial in the timing more thoroughly

The rear end is now making abit of a noise, I suspect it's a cv feeling the pressure..