Rapid System New Hot Side To Intercooler Does Not Fit

• Member For: 10y 8m 8d

have bought a hot side to intercooler piping kit of rapid systems ,after lots of arguments with him he still believes that it should fit .today I have spend about 3 hours trying to get it fitted but it just will not . so I am just thinking what can I do (rapid is just to hard to deal with no help at all just :bs: all the time ) I am running out of money and time ,so I might just fit the original hose instead .or was thinking of buying one that fits from a reputable shop .ps I have a nizpro cooler . please give some info of some that are recommended by people (not after looks just performance )

I will take some pictures tomorrow,it does not line up with the turbo outlet at all .to hard to explain sorry mate .the under tray is not the problem its all the rest that just does not work

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 1m 26d

I had one, fitted like sh*t!

Had to cut about 15cms off in order to get it to fit the cooler and even after this it still had the droopy bar as ralphy said. I removed it and out stock back on! At 450rwkw stock isn't hurting it.

I have fitted a plazmaman one to my brothers car- same setup as me!!!! Took 10mins to fit and it fitted like a glove PERFECT! After I fitted my rapid one I wasn't looking forward to fitting he's!!! Boy I was impressed.....

• Like 1

have just tried again but no mater how, it is about 150 mm short of reaching the turbo .and the angle is wrong as well

Nizpro cooler = nizpro hot side. Then it will all fit.

Try to save a buck and get the RAPID

not really ,I liked his web site .it was the most impressive one ,and when I talked to him he sounded like he knew a lot .I also got a turbosmart 12 psi actuator and a flapper conversion done the same time .and yes now I know that he is just a ass to deal with .waited a loooong time for my parts .yes I do feel like a :loser: that I ever dealt with him . but I will get over it .money was never the issue . well it was I suppose ,or I would not be drive a ford but a 911 turbo porsche.but I am only a dumb ass glazier that will never get to own one .

oh mate I have had them every way possible but they are just to short to work have just spend more time on it again ,has to be one joiner that goes over the radiator support that is wrong . going to have a good look on his web page now to see if I can find it .the one I ordered originally is not the one he send me ,that's why I think it is the wrong one .but he said that this one was the newest one he developed and would be easier to fit

• Like 2

• I'm getten too old for this s**t
  • Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 5m 29d

the one I ordered originally is not the one he send me

I have heard this sooooooo many times since I've beena member here about rapid.

The other is that people never receive the parts ------ at least you got sent 'something'

Good luck with it, Hope you get it sorted

• Like 1