My F6 Typhoon

Pilko13

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 4m 10d

Hey everyone,

its been awhile so I thought id better do a FPV intro

car had done 158000 when I bought it having just had the piston/rings(CP ive been told but not sure) replaced at 150000.

car came with a full plazmaman stage 3 race spec intercooler/intake setup where the bmc pod filter sits behind the right foglight

turbosmart bov,bosch fuel pump and "drilled out"standard injectors along with an SCT livewire tuner tuned by blue oval performance resulted in 338.9rwkw

as it still runs the standard turbo at 14 psi and the stock exhaust my tuner was more than a little suprised

I've since fitted a Mal Wood option 5 twin plateclutch and truetrac diff with superpro rear diff bushes

am curious how close I can get to 400kw with decent 1000cc injectors and a 4"dump/cat midpipe setup

I spose theres only one way to find out :-)

I'll keep you posted

post-64380-0-87207600-1397309611_thumb.j

post-64380-0-48800300-1397309665_thumb.j

post-64380-0-71551100-1397309776_thumb.j

post-64380-0-49275700-1397309807_thumb.j

• Like 1

• Expert
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 6m 24d

Welcome back gee that's a lot of K's for a BF MKII Anyway your doing everything right mate changing old for new.

EDIT - car looks tops nice combo with the dark argents.

Edited by Pixy Angel

• 3 weeks later...
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 2m 25d

Have a soft spot for the yellow ... Years ago had a Bathhurst A9X ... Some might say that the FG is a better car , (well I agree) , but for the money you pay , you get a lot of car in the BF , and I still think they still look very much now , rather than old and yesterday .

Agree with Prixy , its has a few k's . So I hope you tread softy ,softy with your new mods , as I am sure you will - be guided by people in the know , andni am sure you will have a ball with a great looking Phoon. Congratulation