The Vapers Thread

BenDoCo

• WOT?
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 11y 7m 23d

Nic isn't transferred in the vapour you breath out either - with all the probs with passive smoking, nicotine isn't one of them.

Main problem with the juice though is that nicotine is very deadly at undiluted concentrations - few drops on the skin of undiluted can kill

The yummy smelling juices in bottles, kid would want to drink and then it's goodnight.

Same with all other household poisons though - don't leave them within reach of children.

Send me a PM if you want to Spyathe - will send you a couple of coils and juice to tide you over til the next order comes in that's all it would take to get you off the sticks.

Same goes for anyone else reading - if you're ever caught short and thinking it's too hard, let me know and I'll do my best to keep you vaping

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 10y 11m 19d

I've got plenty of juice, but out of shear curiosity, what flavours do you have?

I'm running the kangertech protank 3 with dual coil on the eGo-V V3. The battery is pretty good I must admit.

Edit: I also think going back up to 12mg will help, I think I got a bit ahead of myself switching down to 8mg after only 3 weeks :/

Edited by Spyathe

• WOT?
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 11y 7m 23d

Have just been running random mints and menthols for last couple of years

They work for me and stop me being dissapointed with a bad brew.

Can send you a couple of clearo's that'll more than tide you over til your mate comes back to restock you - all they need is an Ego battery.

Was amazed how far the clearo's had come when I tried them again - 1st try was shocking and I stuck with the ego tanks for a couple of years. Now they actually are pretty good.

• I'm getten too old for this s**t
  • Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 6m 11d

Getting back to the old question of why you can't buy Nic juice here.

A mate mentioned to me that Nic (for human use) is listed as a Schedule 7 Substance in Australia so me being me decided to check this out further and sure enough I found it listed in 'Part 2' on the Vic Health page http://www.health.vic.gov.au/dpcs/poicode.htm and would be the same in every state.

I then found this page on the Aus Department of Health site http://www.tga.gov.au/industry/scheduling-st-schedule7.htm#.U_Sc6fmSzNk and would like your opinions on something.

In the table below (taken from that page), you will see that in SA, a Permit or Licence isn't required to obtain or use Nic (again -- just for emphasis......in SA) but in all other states you must have a licence to use it.

Therefore to the question.......----------.......If this is correct and I am reading it properly, is this the first step that the states have taken to ban it?

.......................................**

I must be missing something so I need it to be pointed out please coz surely the use of Nic in all states except SA isn't 'illegal'

Edit: **

damn forum won't let me copy and paste the table so check it out at the bottom of http://www.tga.gov.au/industry/scheduling-st-schedule7.htm#.U_Sc6fmSzNk

Edited by BenDoCo

• 2 weeks later...

Great stuff Tex.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Which brand?

Link if pos plz

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 10y 11m 19d

I'm using the kangertech protank3, new coils are 1.5ohm, very nice

www.Vapeboss.com.au

It's my mates business, if you spend moneys and mention my name I get free stuff :) it's a family new website so the layout will probably change a little bit.

Oh and he's away during November so his "receptionist" will be mailing the orders