Gtx3582R Vs 62/35 Precision

Kroozin

• Carnage on the Garage Floor
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 4m 9d

I want to get horny and spool my nuts off. Precision looks like a winner for us little turbo'd FG boys that looove our bottom end but have run out of puff.

• Like 1

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 2m 13d

My GTX3582r on a 6BOOST manifold is no louder than the stock GT35 with the equivalent intake. The PTE6466 sounds quite horny but for ultimate hardwood (I'm talking hang a wet towel on material) the HTA37 on Boosted1's XR is a clear winner. Would love to test and hear a HTA3582r but they're painful to get hold of.

I haven't tuned an XR with a 6235 but based on the results of the 6466 and the fact that the 6235 uses a dual bearing water cooled CHRA....I'd give it a go over the GTX, despite me being a huge fan of Garrett Turbos.

• Like 5

• billet turbos and weathered engines dont mix
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 3m 30d

My GTX3582r on a 6BOOST manifold is no louder than the stock GT35 with the equivalent intake. The PTE6466 sounds quite horny but for ultimate hardwood (I'm talking hang a wet towel on material) the HTA37 on Boosted1's XR is a clear winner. Would love to test and hear a HTA3582r but they're painful to get hold of.

I haven't tuned an XR with a 6235 but based on the results of the 6466 and the fact that the 6235 uses a dual bearing water cooled CHRA....I'd give it a go over the GTX, despite me being a huge fan of Garrett Turbos.

the HTAs sound insane, that's exactly the spool I want. I actually e mailed FP and didn't really get a decisive answer as to wether the 35's sound ilk the 37's, If they did I would buy one tomorrow

• Member For: 19y 8m 4d

Once its tuned I'll put up an overlayed dyno graph of the PTE and standard GT3582R.

I am really looking forward to this mod.

Can you over lay the gtx as well to give a under action of the difference between the 3?

• RNS10S
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 1m 4d

Should be 10s all day now a George?? I'm leaning the same way with the 6235 <br />Joe was happy with the one he tunned

<br /><br />Seeing that I managed to run a couple of 10 sec passes with the stock turbo I will be looking at venturing well in to the 10's with this turbo, I just feel sorry for the ZF but we'll see how she copes