W A Dec 2013 Cruises - 13Th

discostig

• Member For: 14y 5m 1d

Yea was home just after 2 so wasn't too bad, didn't see get off the freeway though, there is a heap of good roads up in the hills a run up there with a few cars would be sweet

• To Loud
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 9m 27d

I dont live SOR. I am NOR.

I have my best mate, who has his parents down that way. His brother has invited me to do a run with a few of his mates that have fords as well. So I am considering going for a run next saturday night. It will be a LATE night run as I can only get out the house once the kids are sleeping.

If you guys are interested in going for a run in the hills, we can start another thread?

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 25d

Bummer about the canary mate.

I thought though, you were not to display red OR blue forward facing lights as these are emergency services lights generally and no white facing rearwards.

Had a few of the young blokes at work put the blue parker bulbs in because they look sick!!... a week later they carried an extra decal... then the lights got changed.

I nearly rolled out on this one, Had I of checked the forum earlier, I would have washed the big girl and come out for the last few legs. Next time maybe...

• Member For: 11y 7m
that's fine, I understand if I get stickered for something illegal....

but I've found the words I need in written form, confirming that my current vehicle defect notice, is wrong.

if the kind police man said "you did a dardy skid back there, son" to any one of you, that'd be something to cop on the chin, if you did it.

but you'd be a bit ticked off if you knew you hadn't and had to cop it anyway.

what is accepted by the majority, is not always what is right.

and people coping it sweet every time only encourages the behaviour of our so incredible inept police force.

pretty sure they're illegal mate, heard of heaps of people getting done for those gay windscreen washer leds

Ps what's with quotes not working properly in tapatalk? sh*ttest app

Edited by Lennox

• Member For: 11y 10m 1d

I've basically found the article that says "lights applied for cosmetic reasons can not flash, shine on chrome like surfaces, or be visible at the source"

Colour is not mentioned.

Either way. My problem, not everyone else's, so ill bite my tongue til its dealt with.

Still had a nice run after catching the group by shortcuting the map, and going against the flow.

Also forgot to mention, schlambed was painting lines, even without spinning up. Looked tops.