Qld Cruises And Events

mattson

• 1 month later...
  • Member For: 13y 7m 9d

It's been a while since we organised a cruise on here. Next weekend (Sunday 16th) the Gold Coast Performance Ford Club (GCPFC) have organised a cruise out to Murwillumbah via the hinterland and back via Tweed Heads with a stop over at Scales seafood for some fish and chips for lunch. Anyone is welcome to come along. We are meeting at the BP servo opposite Dreamworld on the northbound side of the highway at 11am. Should be a good turnout but the more cars the better!

• Like 2

• Carnage on the Garage Floor
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 4m 9d

^^^ Yep, bring a UHF radio if you have one. Keen to get some quality cars along. We'll be keeping the exact route on the low but most will have a fair idea where we'll be going and we'll advise at the meeting spot. Weather meant to be fine and cool :) As the VP of the club and owning a T myself, always keen to get more turbos involved to show the V8 boys what they're missing out on, lol. See you there.

• Member For: 11y 9m 23d

It's been a while since we organised a cruise on here. Next weekend (Sunday 16th) the Gold Coast Performance Ford Club (GCPFC) have organised a cruise out to Murwillumbah via the hinterland and back via Tweed Heads with a stop over at Scales seafood for some fish and chips for lunch. Anyone is welcome to come along. We are meeting at the BP servo opposite Dreamworld on the northbound side of the highway at 11am. Should be a good turnout but the more cars the better!

This sounds like a cool cruise... Do I have to own a turbo? might have a few other mates with fords that would be keen aswell.

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 3m 30d

Bugger shame its this weekend I wont pick up the XR6Turbo till next weekend, Im going to take it for a run out to the Boonah dam via Springbrook, Murwillumbah road and Canungra to run it in on Saturday the 22nd in the Arvo.

Sunday will be a highway drive to Ballina, or Ill be doing both Sunday 23rd starting early.

Anyone fell like joining in feel free.

• Member For: 13y 7m 9d

This sounds like a cool cruise... Do I have to own a turbo? might have a few other mates with fords that would be keen aswell.

Nah mate as I said anyone can join. Come along and bring mates as well. Would love to have as many fords there as possible

• Like 2