Who Will Win In 2004?

BarraGT

Who Will Win In 2004?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Lowndes Crazy
  • Guests

Yeah Thecko is making great progress! :ta:

Craig's percentage is going down and Marcos' is rising fast. C'mon people have faith in Lowndes! LOL.

I know Marcos is more than likely Ford's best chance this year.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Skaifes_Babe
  • Guests

Hopefully HRT will be better this year...No more open doors, incidents with icky ingall etc. we will get out number 1 back! :wacko:

Guest Butzy
  • Guests

Hehehe ah Thecko lol, hmmmmm such a joke lol. Skaifes_Babe it will be an really hard job for Expensive Daewoo this year but there not a thing to say that they cant do it so I hope they can but I will be very worried about the other rising Ford teams this year.

• Falcon Fantastic Member
  • Member For: 21y 5m 26d

I think this year, Ford will really step up and get some more podiums. I don't think SBR will be the only team up on the podium on regular occasions.

Triple 888, Super Cheap (hoping anyway) and FPR will be right up there I hope! :sick:

• Member For: 21y 24d

keep an eye on the DJR boys, if they can get a handle on their suspension they will be hard to beat. Don't think we'll see too much of Skaife this year, he'll be too busy running to the stewards office complaining that the rest of the field won't pull over and let him past.