Who Will Win In 2004?

BarraGT

Who Will Win In 2004?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 22y 12d

The thing too, is that it may not be a Skaife Vs. Ambrose Vs. Murphy.

What we are wannting is it to be those two Expensive Daewoo drivers, versus too Ford drivers...whether it be Lowndes, Ingall or Radisich, or any of the others.

As Marcos said in the new article I posted, he has no support out there...no back-up.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Turbocat
  • Guests

Barra

Just tying into your posting on an other thread , Is there another reason Ambrose is calling for more support?

If he's going to pick up his skirt and run, girly style, to the land of Donut racing then he mighten want to look like he has left Ford in the Bat Guano. I thought he was contracted for several years to FORD so maybe if another couple FORD drivers are winning , then he might get the OK to go over and drive with the "Deliverance Boys"

TC

• Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 22y 12d

I don't think, in short-term he wants to go. He has made it clear that he wants to win as many Championships here as he can.

But, he has always said that he will leave the V8 Supercars as soon as he stops enjoying it.

I don't think he wants to go yet, I think he is just telling the other Ford teams to shape up.

In the words of David Flint, "If Ford Performance Racing cannot win...Ford must."