Kumho Ku19 Tyres.

Brendotec

• Member For: 11y 1m 29d

I had Westlake SA07's on my VS Caprice. Quiet and good grip. Available in my size from a guy who restos HK-T-G Expensive Daewoo for $135, but don't know how they would go keeping the rear of a XR6T in check! Talebs don't stock 245/35R19 Kumhos apparently but recommended my current tyres plus Nitto Invo and B'stone RE-11. I reckon I will go with the Kumho, as they are $120 per tyre cheaper landed in Adelaide, than the dozen tyre shops I have enquired at. You'd think I lived in the middle of nowhere by their prices! I run muddies on my 4x4 and had 3 VE utes with RE050A's from factory, so tyre noise is something I quite used to! Will update you all when I get something organised.

• 5 weeks later...
  • Member For: 11y 1m 29d

So I ended up getting in contact with Taleb Tyres a few weeks ago for some options, and liked the price of Nitto Invos. Took 2 weeks to get them, because the courier was basically stupid and can't find buildings by numbers... Anyway, got the tyres on last Friday, took it easy the first couple of days. Gave the car a bit of a hills run at 3 am this morning coming home from work. What can I say, the tyres are amazing! Grip and balance are that good, that the ute feels like someone chopped out 4-5 inches out of the wheelbase!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 1m 15d

I have done 13000 know and the rears are about 2/3 gone but I am quite hard on them. The fronts are about are 1/3 gone. I will be putting the rears to the front tomorrow to get a bit more out of them. I will be changing to Nitto Motivos once these are gone.

• Member For: 12y 2m 27d

are the ku19 lower or higher wearing then the ku39? think the KU19 are slightly higher...all depends how you drive.

there both a decent tyre as me mate has a set of the ku39. both grip well in wet and dry...