My Ride

• Member For: 10y 11m 28d

Hi guys

New to the forums page, just thought id upload a few photos of my xr6 t it's a 4sp auto ba model, got a turbo timer, capa flash tune, and a f6 typhoon front mount, besides that she's stock as a rock. I'm only 18 and she's my first car as I get my licence in a month, so just want some feedback on some things I could work on, and brands. I want a a turbo smart Bov, Growler intake, lower her on some ssLs, while putting some fpv dark agents on her feet. Also want some HID lights, and taking her spoiler off. She's done 110xxxkms, and just picked her up last week, so just thought if show her off.

Cheers guys

post-73894-0-75978100-1382451440_thumb.j

post-73894-0-53981600-1382451766_thumb.j

post-73894-0-39074000-1382451921_thumb.j

Edited by Dagabond

• Expert
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 7m 23d

:Welcome2FordXR6t: nice start to the driving world.

I'd keep it stock mate police will be all over you like flies are to cow chit if you start modding it.

Edited by ANGEL#3

• Member For: 10y 11m 28d

Hahah yeah sorry fellas

Yep that's right mate I get my licence next month, and it's my first car

I call it a her, cause I love it more then a women. She's always down for a floggin, and screames more. What's even more wonderful is she doesn't back chat.

Thanks guys for checking my ride

18, get license next week, turbo xr6.I think im missing something

Yeah mate I'm only 18, always wanted one, finally was able to get one, paid cash, no loan, no finance, no daddy's money

Earls inline turbo oil filter kit so you can keep the T in XR6T alive and well.

Btw I just want to know if my stock Bosch bov, is ment to flutter when I let my foot off the gas in first and 2nd in sports shift. It sounds neat, but I'm not too sure if it's good for my car, my fuel is chewing and thought this could be the case. Plus I heard it can cause detonation, and f*** the turbo in the long run. So just want to know.

Thanks guys