Dont Want To Clock Up The K's

Spinning

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 2m 27d

Wahoo !!! The bat mobile and I are as one again .. It was all good - covered in dust from head to toe and no signs of being driven .. Close look found no fool play - Phew !! Not sure how I would reacted and responded if I found something wrong . The smile has returned - anyway for now - until the letter comes about my disqualification .

• Like 2

• Im the one and only
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 8m 15d

Chin up.Your car is safe again and you will live to fight another day.Just highlights the fact that these new hooning laws apply to us elder individuals aswell.LOL

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Donating Members

No !! .........Everyone keeps telling me , that they 've woken up to their error - finally realizing their mistaken and error in judgement , and it s the last I will hear of it .. I know that they 're just trying to keep me positive , as they know , as do I, that I will be going to hell and back on a daily basis , when I finally lose it.

I 've sort some professional advise from people in the business whom I trust - and they 've stated , save your money on fighting the loss of license , and use the money in cab vouchers hahahahah, as , unless (which today is very unlikely) the charging officer has made a mistake in their brief - you're wasting your time and money challenging the matter .

So ......I guess , I am playing a waiting game , and as soon I get the notice , I will confirm !!!

• Donating Members

Note ...............I am still very much thinking with each passing day , whether I should continue to live with batmobile moving forward - knowing , any slip up , it could mean surrender the vehicle to the Crown ..............Oh dear ...............I cant swallow that at all ...........I am afraid what might happen , if that was the case ......However , how do move away from the car that gives you so much - makes you smile , makes you giggle inside , makes you recall the fun of the 70's , and as you look across to the guy sitting in the car next to you - makes you want to shout out - its a GT , its mine , and I love it - Wahoooooooooooooooooooo! (PS............I never have said that , but I wish I could !hahah)

Last night after work, I when into the garage and had a talk to the car , and I am sure it said 'dont sell me , I am yours , and I promise in the future , I will behave , and tread more carefully '.................I said , 'I know , its not your fault but mine ....' and I then stated 'how can we move foreward? , will it be fair to take you out for a spin , only to travel at 60k's ???...............' No reply was heard !!!

There lies my problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please - help is required

• Like 1

• Im the one and only
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 8m 15d

Cant say that im that close to my car :ermm:

Dont over think it man..Just drive it......

Edited by FPV TRANNY
  • Like 1