Full Exhaust Dump With Out A Tune?

Iroar

• Member For: 13y 1m 29d

Just bought a full dumps hahag for my car and have already have a tune for my car already but I have stock exhaust with hi flow cat and rear muffler removed

If I was to fit on my full dump exhaust whould I need to get a tune straight away or can I just drive around with it on till have money for a proper tune?

Damm was hoping to see how this di fillipo exhaust was loud or not guess I have to wait 2 months for pit lane then even more spew

• Member For: 18y 3m 25d

if the exhaust you have purchased flows more air than what you have then the tune needs to be adjusted to suit, is this a car w have already tuned? if so you do not have to pay for a complete tune, just for dyno time to adjust

• Like 1

Hey ratter I have t used this for a while and don't know how to send you pm but just a quick question I have a tune already from dynomite dion but I wanna get a tune with you at pit lane how do I go abouts that? Wanted to get you to tune it awhile a go but I had to wait 3 months to get a tune hahhh

• Member For: 18y 3m 25d

anybody except for Dion now has to start from scratch if tuning your car with SCT, we are not as booked out as we were as I have more staff now, but will be stopping tuning early this year due to the arrival of a baby in early December, so do not want to mess people around that have bookings that may get affected of the babies arrival as some of our customers are interstate people

• Like 1

Ok tha is for the ill call you on monday to get some quotes on full tune and transmission tune to before I book in thanks I would prefer to do my tune with you though