G6Et Build Beggins!

lukebaker99

• Member For: 12y 1m 21d

yes im already getting carried away! after getting some knowledge of the power u can get out of these how can one simply leave it stock?? I couldnt help myself..

yeah diff has been fully rebuilt.. all bearings where tight so it was only a matter of time before it would of gave in.. still have a drive line issue though.

im 100% sure its in the back of the gearbox but ive been to 2 auto specalists and there wipeing there hands from it.. seem to think its fine.. ive got most of my parts here just waiting until I get this issue sorted out.. have a few weeks left of warranty so need it sorted before I go slapping a cooler and everything to give them even more reason to not give me warranty.. even though they wont look at the issue while it has super pro bush's in it.. just bloody over it hahhaha

• 3 weeks later...

Held off on the build for a while.. was trying to get an issue sorted by ford under warranty but they have decided to turn down the car at 2 ford dealers due to it being modified.. So ill just have to deal with it down the track and get my box built :) got it pulled apart and working on it this week. Intercooler going on and while I have the bar of painting the grills and fog light surrounds black and the standard wheels aswell has anyone got any pics with this done? Taking abit of a gamble but think it will look tuff!!

post-52646-0-45557100-1378079708_thumb.j

Got stuck into it this weekend fitted cooler and got my grills, fog light surrounds and wheels ready for paint this week..

Decided I'm taking the car to cms now aswell!!

All should be done in the next couple weeks :)

Getting a little anxious haha

post-52646-0-77720400-1378728240_thumb.j