Snowy Cruise 2013

EvilDaifu

• Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 20y 4m 27d

:stupid:

Most people (def not me though) have a bit of a jibe about bloody Gary and his cameras, but it's awesome that you do. Mine rarely even gets taken out of its case and I always regret it afterwards.

Spewing I had to be back in Sydney on Sunday...looks like it was an awesome day for the Omeo leg.

• All round good guy!
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 12d

Looks good as always guys! Hope everyone takes notice and there are a few more new faces on the next one

Not being critical of Gary at all as he does his best to promote this, But perhaps we should start promoting this cruise forum wide just after Christmas and make it a focal cruise. Those that have been one it know the value and how good the hotel at Jindy look after us. I remember my first one a few years ago and I think there was 14 or 15 cars and it was really good.

I know it's difficult, times are tuff, but with plenty of notice and a little planning, you can put a little away each week to save up for it.

I really couldn't afford it this year and had chemo the day before we left but I went cause its a chance to see people I only see once a year, great mates and also met a couple of new faces. All in all it is just a great 3 (or 4) days of bagging GM and appreciating our cars.

Anyway,I've had my say. I'll fade back into the ether again. lol

• Like 2

• Cruise Whore
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 19y 1m 16d

Well some stats from me:

Fuel $459

Accomodation $345

Food and Drink $178

Misc $60

Grand total for the 4 days of $1042 - pretty good for a unique one-off cruise experience with great mates :drivingalong:

Excludes all the prep work like 2 new front tyres, new front brake pads and car service in the months beforehand.

:beerchug: